Homebrew Ds download play/multiplay hombrew

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know of any homebrew titles that support DS download play. Omalone is multiplayer, but requires a Wifi connection and a cart for each system. Or you can have 2 players take turns on 1 DS.

player1244

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
There are Multiplayer homebrew, but no DS Download Play Homebrew. I think it's because the DS is RSA-secured. First i thought too that there where some homebrew that supports DS Download Play. It would be cool if someone should make it.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to beta test. I'm only twelve, but i managed to set up hbc. I think if somebody could make an exe file that replaces the dsi start up (wii and bootmii) maybe we could make a major milestone. sorry if im sorta a n00b.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
jrk190 said:
I'd like to beta test. I'm only twelve, but i managed to set up hbc. I think if somebody could make an exe file that replaces the dsi start up (wii and bootmii) maybe we could make a major milestone. sorry if im sorta a n00b.
Wow... There is so much wrong with this....

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
jrk190 you've already put anybody off who was even considering of giving you a beta, for some DSi hack. First Homebrew Channel is easy to install, next you said it yourself your only twelve, third it's not that easy for someone to hack a DSi with the click of a finger and lastly you said you were a noob and nobody wants somebody who doesn't know crap about what they're doing...

And your going completely off topic of this section...

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
DS Download Play is RSA Secured might be posible on a Firmware V1 DS but u know lik no one has them anymore if Nintendo did not RSA secure it would open up 2 many posiblilites for programers and hackers To this day no one has cracked the RSA on the DS Download Play! When im either downloading or sending though DS Download Play it makes me think of the RSA

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
OH! And it would b awsowse if the homebrew community stopped fussing about cracking the RSA and thinking about something else like DS Homebrew Play wher u could get games to use so it would b something like this... Hay dou hav StillaliveDS? Second person "Nah" First person "Do u hav DS Homebrew Play on ur cart?" Second person "Yeah" First person "StillaliveDS surports DS Homebrew Play" Second person "OK I found u downloading now and... done... lets play!"

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fatboy here has obviously never heard of FlashMe, which removes the RSA security check for Download Play.

There actually is a homebrew program that sends *.nds files to flashed DS systems via Download Play, but I never got it to work with my Supercard since it used really old filesystem access code. I could get the built-in test file to work, but I couldn't send over a *.nds file of my choosing like I was supposed to be able to do.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DanTheManMS said:
There actually is a homebrew program that sends *.nds files to flashed DS systems via Download Play, but I never got it to work with my Supercard since it used really old filesystem access code. I could get the built-in test file to work, but I couldn't send over a *.nds file of my choosing like I was supposed to be able to do.

Whats the homebrew program called?

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
DanTheManMS said:
Fatboy here has obviously never heard of FlashMe, which removes the RSA security check for Download Play.

So it wouldn't work on sending files to an unhacked system? so sending homebrew to DSi is out?

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
DanTheManMS said:

not sure but i believe they are referring to Wireless Multiboot.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
DanTheManMS said:

Don't really remember the name unfortunately. Basically, it was a DS-side Wireless Multiboot server. It had a 3-4 page topic on GBAdev, but I'm not sure what search terms you'd want to put in to find it. Sorry my memory isn't better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.