Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
DS App Studio v0.4
Computer Software
02_news_image_dslite.png

DS App Studio is a computer program being developed to aid DS Homebrew authors. The program features its own coding language instead of using C/C++. For more information on the project check the homepage, linked below.

icon11.gif
 Homepage
icon11.gif
 Source

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not so sure the program is really even worth the download to try...the most recent test I have tried with it...I couldn't even get "hello world" to show up...and all I needed to do was open up a new project and compile (it has hello world already there)...

demosthenes2k8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen this guy's posts on Dream in Code, where he posted the project a while back. He most likely won't stick with it. And if he does, it will probably turn out like his previous projects-impossible to use or get things working in.

Also, the installer doesn't install well. It put things into C:\ when I told it to install into C:\Users\Testbed\Desktop\devkitpro (Version 0.3's installer, but whatever)

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DS Game Maker is definitely better...I was actually able to DO something for a short time (until I poked at something I probably wasn't supposed to). If this program gets better, then you shouldn't need to have any real knowledge of programming, although any type of DS homebrew dev should know some coding language....I think you can already use C# for coding on the DS...or maybe I'm thinking about something else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1