DS #5000: Inazuma Eleven 3 - Sekai he no Chosen!! Spark (Japan)

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So have there been any fan translation for these games? And usually, what's the difference between each two versions?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
dan80315 said:
So have there been any fan translation for these games? And usually, what's the difference between each two versions?

There WAS one for the 1st, eventually got cancelled.
frown.gif

Meh, they;re officially localising the 1st, so if anything someone should translate the 2nd and the 3rd. We all know how Level 5 are with their localisations.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice 5000th release indeed!

I`m still perplexed, that Level-5 didn`t managed to localize a football-/soccer-game on time for this massive football-event that is going to end in 10 days...

I think marketing-wise it would have been important to get it out before the World Cup started! But normally since football is so big in Europe I think a little delay won`t do much harm but as far as I know (see source) they clearly intended at least the anime to air sometime in the world cups time period!

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward for an English release. This looks really fun.

If all else fails, we can pray a localization team picks this up QQ

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hey guys!, didnt knew in wich one to post xD bomber or spark, but this is the 5000 so this is more "wishy-washy" anyway i was wondering if someone knew the difference between the 2 versions, i know the basics from inazuma 2 (dif enemies, allies, etc) but im wondering the storywise part of the games, for example in Inazuma 2, one version Endou goes for one girl, you know, like more in a romantic way, and in the other version Endou goes the other girl.

So i was wondering, does these 2 has these kind of difference?, i magine it does, like one is the continuation of one of the version of Inazula 2 or something like that, but i still want to ask someone who is really sure.

Thanks!

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Differences on Inazuma Eleven 2

Here is the Differences on Inazuma Eleven 2 Fire + Blizzard...
It doesn't affect the game so much it's a bit of eye candy and the story :S

Oh I found a small article about Inazuma 3 that says some of the differences... But not exactly
Inazuma Eleven 3

(Hope this helps... And I hope they stop making 512MB Games... My poor 2GB R4 is trembling and I want already to play Love Plus +. Another 512MB Game)

SplashTOMATO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay Rudolph patch~ thanks again, ladypoodle. But erp, yeah, link is dead ^^; Fix please?

FlameTakuya said:
Oh wow Splash I didn't know you were on GBAtemp. o_o

Thanks for all your hard work subbing the Anime.
biggrin.gif
You guys are really the fastest subbers I've ever seen!
biggrin.gif

Yus it's me XD; We try when we can :3

tj445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tested with Spark also.
This game has a built-in Acekard 2i Bricker, patcher or clean it does the same friggin Health Screen freeze or Loading Loop when saving with Inazuma eleven 3

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj445 said:
Tested with Spark also.
This game has a built-in Acekard 2i Bricker, patcher or clean it does the same friggin Health Screen freeze or Loading Loop when saving with Inazuma eleven 3
By bricker, you don't mean renders your entire acekard/ds useless right?

zizoux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj445 said:
Tested with Spark also.

Yeah, this game bricked my acekard2i. I dont have another cart to unbrick it. guess i have to buy another card
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ