Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The Viztard said:
so the megapack does work with this game yah? sorry if this has been asked before...

oh and I tried to download songs off the wi-fi, and it connected and all, but when I see a song I like and select "download," it processes then gives me an error code...=/

any comments are appreciated!
smile.gif

Custom songs put in BDX and BBS files are for people who don't have a real copy of the game (since Nintendo created a working wi-fi ban), or just want to import through their slot 2 card to a real game. the BDX Tool is used to inject these songs into your custom song slots. It can be found somewhere here http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious. For those of you who have the game working, what songs do you have on your save from the BDX Mega Pack?
smile.gif

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rubedo said:
I'm curious. For those of you who have the game working, what songs do you have on your save from the BDX Mega Pack?
smile.gif

Mostly the K-On!, Haruhi, and Clannad songs (although i found almost all of them myself before, my card corrupted once). Also, I have a song request. The mirror in this link http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7502359 has a really great song, but i can't find the file since it probably expired (Although it might just be a link to an mp3 file and i wasted a bit of time)

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So Rubedo, if we've got custom songs that aren't in your pack, we can just pm them to you with translated names right? Because I've got quite a lot of stuff from when I played the Japanese version that isn't in the pack.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
squall23 said:
So Rubedo, if we've got custom songs that aren't in your pack, we can just pm them to you with translated names right? Because I've got quite a lot of stuff from when I played the Japanese version that isn't in the pack.

Yes, please do.
Also if they are from an anime or a video game, please tell me what they are from as well.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
danweb said:
I am starting to get frustrated because my Acekard can't run this and an R4 can. Has the world gone topsy-turvy?
Nah, it's just that the R4 now actually has decent developers working for it. I'm still waiting for a fix for my G6DS Real (i.e. updated M3DS Real firmware).

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ARGH!
There was a fantastic Haruhi Suzumiya medley on the Banbro uploader that I had downloaded during the period where it was spitting out junk files, and now that it's working again, I can't find it >_<
Anyway, what I have been able to get is the following:
Listen!! (full version) (K-ON!! ED1)
Go! Go! Maniac! (full version) (K-ON!! OP1)
only my railgun (full version) (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun OP1)
Treasure (Seitokai no Ichizon OP) (it's not a "full" version but it's not TV size either >_> What do I call it? "long version"?)
Unreal Paradise (TV size) (Kampfer OP)
One Way Ryouomoi (TV size) (Kampfer ED)

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Now I remember why I stopped using banbro and instead downloaded various packs from people. No friggin' search engine.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nintendobdxromanized.png

Can anyone tell me the proper romanization for those song titles? That's the last of the 200 Nintendo songs that I have to rename, 49 to be exact.

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raven Darkheart said:
k i admit im kinda clueless about this but where do i find the tool needed to add songs and the latest megapack

The Megapack is in Rubedo's signature. The BDXTool can be found at Yasu's website here. http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/
To get the thing working, you need to download the file named bdxtool. Open and it'll give an activation code. Type in the code in the activation code bar below the download link of the BDX Tool and it'll give you a key to use the BDX Tool. You put the key in the same folder as the BDX Tool.exe
I hope my wording wasn't too confusing.

To that person who was looking for a haruhi medley. Looks like you might have been talking about this. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10152718 The person took down the link for the bdx file, unfortunately

fragtrolls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i think i'm fucked. I've just installed Wood 1.08, started the rom (clean version), it started great, up until it tried to save. Then an error messeage came up and I had to restart the system. Now it can't even reach the R4 menu (DS is fine), and when i try to use the microSD with my PC it can't even load it. So...i'm fucked? How the hell could this happen? I have an original, fat DS, no problems at all with anything until now. I hope it does not bricked my R4 (which, by the way, is perfectly legit, not a clone)

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fragtrolls said:
So i think i'm fucked. I've just installed Wood 1.08, started the rom (clean version), it started great, up until it tried to save. Then an error messeage came up and I had to restart the system. Now it can't even reach the R4 menu (DS is fine), and when i try to use the microSD with my PC it can't even load it. So...i'm fucked? How the hell could this happen? I have an original, fat DS, no problems at all with anything until now. I hope it does not bricked my R4 (which, by the way, is perfectly legit, not a clone)

Try reformatting. (this will delete everything though)

fragtrolls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would but i can't, as i've said i can not access the SD card. (I've forgot to add that the game loaded for 40-50 seconds, so that was really strange)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there STILL no fix from Team Cyclops? Never known them to take this long. Thankfully I've remembered where my PS2 pad is so I'm not in any great hurry. Still got Penance to beat, the X-02 Wyvern to unlock, Raining Blood to 5* on Expert, etc. Plenty to be getting on with.

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
fragtrolls said:
I would but i can't, as I've said i can not access the SD card. (I've forgot to add that the game loaded for 40-50 seconds, so that was really strange)

The same thing happened to me too. (Good thing i always keep backups of everything) What happened when i tried to boot from my pc though as that it said that the card wasn't formatted and asked me to, so you SHOULD be able to access the sd card. Try restarting your computer first and try again. (I don't know.. sometimes my computer doesn't detect and sd card until i restart my comp, but maybe that's only my problem. Try it anyways)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Morning