DS #4323: Style Boutique (Europe)

M

multiboy2k

I can CONFIRM the patch works.

I didn't download it from this thread though. But, it sounds like the same deal I got from another thread. Im playing the game now so it works.
And, like everyone else is saying, this is a GREAT game! Best fashion game I ever played. Not like I play alot of fashion games though. lol

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Phazon13 said:
Who can confirm this is a patch and no virus?

I can confirm that this works. I've played well past the point which it usually would freeze at, and I have to say that this game exceeds expectations (although they weren't very high to begin with).

Gameplay is addictive, albeit rather repetitive. There's enough variety to keep it interesting though, and I'm having a decent amount of fun playing it.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
hi all. sorry about repeat posts. i was on my mobile earlier and trying to post this news to you asap.. and my mobile played up... sorry again all. i tried my best

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Piratekitty said:
archieval_nds said:
@PirateKitty

you bought the game? wow

enjoy playing the game... I'll just wait for the patch

Yup i did >.> nothing wrong with supporting the creators of a game i like. I didn't think it would be on the shelves, but it was so i bought it!

(i'll stop "twittering" now ^^; )

Bought the game? And you call yourself a pirate...
But yeah, I'm gonna buy the US version. Sadly I don't know whether it'll be supporting the creators of the game or supporting Nintendo, a company which of all video game companies needs no support.

tokyotenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thanks for the patch link!
Confirm no virus, confirm working. Game has been working good
wink.gif

Ronflex

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I confirm that. This patch works great on Acekard 2 and M3 Real.

PS. I'm a boy who LOVES wearing GIRLY clothes so this is MY game. XD

Piratekitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DS1 said:
Piratekitty said:
archieval_nds said:
@PirateKitty

you bought the game? wow

enjoy playing the game... I'll just wait for the patch

Yup i did >.> nothing wrong with supporting the creators of a game i like. I didn't think it would be on the shelves, but it was so i bought it!

(i'll stop "twittering" now ^^; )

Bought the game? And you call yourself a pirate...
But yeah, I'm gonna buy the US version. Sadly I don't know whether it'll be supporting the creators of the game or supporting Nintendo, a company which of all video game companies needs no support.

>.> huhu myesh!! but a piratekitteh of the seas!! ARRRHH and stuff! ?really zips her mouth this time, eeps ^^
wink.gif

Happy to see there's a patch for you guys!

mateo245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i heard that you can create your own clothes is that a lie??, it would make an excellent way of wasting time,recreating your fav characters costume and stuff.

please answer me,i admit that its a good game centered on girls but wtf people say every time that they need better graphics, even if im a boy i know they did a good job, i played it for a few minutes and what can i say it has an excellent game play.
i

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
... I can't seem to get this to work, even on no$ D: Maybe I'm just stupid.

mateo245 said:
i heard that you can create your own clothes is that a lie??, it would make an excellent way of wasting time,recreating your fav characters costume and stuff.

please answer me,i admit that its a good game centered on girls but wtf people say every time that they need better graphics, even if im a boy i know they did a good job, i played it for a few minutes and what can i say it has an excellent game play.
i

You can, actually. To a point. I forget how in-depth it is but later on in the game, brand reps will start to ask if you want to design one of their items. It's like, they give you a sweater and you can change the colors... and pattern... maybe. I forget. Well, you can change it a bit but I d'no if there's enough customization to recreate characters like you want. You'd want Kirarin Revolution Minna de Odorou Furi Furi Debut for that... It's super in-depth but you'd need to know/read a bit of Japanese. You can get by with just knowing katakana, really, so it's not too bad...

UH. I mean. Kirarin Revo-what-now? Huh? What's that? Pfft. I don't play that at all. I've never played it before. Also, never heard of it. Definitely don't know anything about it.

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
bombchu said:
Hm. Wowsers. It still freezes on Cyclo... Right after where it normally freezes.

Curses. Oh, well. There's always no$
it works fine on the cyclo confirmed

Hmmmm... Aha! I just had to downgrade to the stable firmware. Sorry~ but also thanks for making me try it again
smile.gif

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bombchu said:
... I can't seem to get this to work, even on no$ D: Maybe I'm just stupid.

mateo245 said:

i

You can, actually. To a point. I forget how in-depth it is but later on in the game, brand reps will start to ask if you want to design one of their items. It's like, they give you a sweater and you can change the colors... and pattern... maybe. I forget.

Lol yeah, some brand that you keep buying stuff from will call you and say, 'hey let's do a collaboration because you're such a popular store clerk..', and you'll get to pick a new color scheme for an existing garment. The only problem is they give you 10 of whatever you chose, and that means you'll have to sell 10 of some blue/white tank top thing to unsuspecting customers.

construction

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have won the fashion contest bronze and beginner.

Oh yes if someone come online come to floor 3 and go to retro vip for your funk clothes.

Its a super game. even im a boy.

and its not gay as you want a boutique. bjorn borg and david backham has it too and backham is no gay !!

archieval_nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this game is addicting.

and you can serve a lot of CUSTOMERS!

like i'm already playing it 3 days

even if i play tomorrow, i will still have FIRST TIME Customers coming to my shop

and these customers have random infos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and I used neither my phone or my pc today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was out for most of the afternoon
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall...