Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Yukito said:
mrfatso said:
xshinox said:
i know what you mean aimansss95. i gave it up kuz it was way too slow for me. ill just wait for kingdom hearts. while waiting, imma watch some kamen rider decade

off topic: Arghh, Decade's ending sucks!!

U know that fight all the way at the start of the show, well at the last episode, they were fighting, BUT the fight never conclude, its like *i don remember much* decade punch kugga and that's it, show's over, wait till u managed to find that darn movie if not, yup, that's it, fking cliff hanger...

Still off-topic:
Don't worry, there's a second movie that will cover the rest coming out December 12th

on-topic:

I gave up trying to get a perfect undub, after all Kon is only saying the same 3-4 lignes, swapping the sound folder from the US rom with the J rom will do the trick.

The game is good story wise, as it is written by tite kubo himself so it should be part of the series. The only problem as everyone are saying is that the game is slow, it takes ages to give command and watch the fights (I am used to the speed of playing all Super Robot Taisen games).

off topic:
hopefully by then, i be able to find the 1st movie, since that is a continuation of the last episode.

On topic: So what does pressure do anyway?i am trying to stop wasting time trying to use pressure onself if it doesnt do anything at all.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
not quite sure, since i only played 4 chapters, but all i can say so far is that, wow, that's a lot of speech they have there
ohmy.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
like they have mentioned it is pretty slow.

and i guess they meant the enemy and ally's turn transition screen. But overrall, feels kinda average i guess in terms of difficulty.

You have your standard rock, paper, scissors attribute triangle or something.

When u battle, if an ally is next to u, u get to use their support.

As for when u are being attacked, u get to use their support as well as to choose if u wish to counter or defend.

As for attack, they do look fancy for a while but after a while, it gets kinda boring looking at AI characters hitting each other.

Overall, i guess they are not that fun but nor are they that boring.

tjsingularitan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay a question to my fellow undubbers.

Apparently when I undubbed my copy of the game I broke all US and JP AR cheats because my id code changed to

YBTE b6cf70b0

Does this correspond to the EU release... if it's even been released over there yet? If it does could someone please aim me at the 999 AP code for the EU release? My google-fu seems not to be up tot the task of tracking them down myself yet.

Otherwise I'll be stuck doing a 2nd run as the brother at the games normal agonizingly slow pace -.-;

I repacked it after copy pastaing the JP sound folder into a rip of the NA version. I used... uh... not DSlazy but the other one. Sorry but I did that all on a different computer so I can't exactly find the history for it. -.-; So did I just do something wrong or should I have been expecting this from the start? Kind of my first shot at this.

tjsingularitan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah okay I've tried JP codes and US codes and none of them seem to work with this new id code. Unless you meant to change the games id code back, which I have no idea how to do. >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo