DS #4028: Puyo Puyo 7 (Japan)

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
haha, that was fast, but first time, is to be able to find that game first
biggrin.gif

GBATemp was slow posting the update that a fix was made first.
tongue.gif

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used that patch. i think it works. i found the rom then i clicked on the 2nd option and something popped up. did i do it right or was i suppose to check mark the thing on the left?

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
xshinox said:
i used that patch. i think it works. i found the rom then i clicked on the 2nd option and something popped up. did i do it right or was i suppose to check mark the thing on the left?

The checkmark on the left is there if you want to backup the original ROM. If you check it and then start the process, it'll leave a file called b-puyo7.nds.bak, which is a backup of the ROM you patched.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh i see. well, i didnt check it but i chose to patch it and i think it works but when i played the game, after choosing a mode, it goes black screen...

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The game looks nice... Puyo Puyo 7's gameplay is still 2D (GBA)-like. The characters of this game came from Puyo Puyo Fever and the orginal Puyo Puyo. Here's my question regrading of this game:[*]Does Puyo Puyo 7 have an English option?[*]What's the story of Puyo Puyo 7?
Anyway, this game are coming to Wii and PSP too.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using acekard2i with AKAIO latest version with latest loaders.

antonkan, there is no english option. dont assume a japanese game will have just because other japanese games do. those are rare

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one down one to go... i really wish someone would get off there butt's and leak space bust a move... GOD DANG it the games 20 bucks get off your asses and release bust a move or i'm going bust a cap in someone's ass!!

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
xshinox said:
im using acekard2i with AKAIO latest version with latest loaders.

Same situation I'm stuck in. Tried formatting and reinstalling AKAIO, to no avail. I can play Free Battle just fine, but the Options screen = lockup, entering a Friend Code = lockup, and finishing a cutscene also = lockup. I think it happens everytime the game tries to save, which would suggest that it may use a different type of save file, kinda like how Daigasso Band Brothers DX did. Then again, if that were the case, it probably wouldn't work on flashcards like the EDGE or R4DS (YSMenu) with no problems.

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
antonkan said:
The game looks nice... Puyo Puyo 7's gameplay is still 2D (GBA)-like. The characters of this game came from Puyo Puyo Fever and the orginal Puyo Puyo. Here's my question regrading of this game:[*]Does Puyo Puyo 7 have an English option?[*]What's the story of Puyo Puyo 7?Anyway, this game are coming to Wii and PSP too.

1 - Ahahahahahahahah! XD
2 - Random (something to do with Arle turning evil and this ??? guy).

QUOTE(xshinox @ Jul 30 2009, 08:45 PM) i used that patch. i think it works. i found the rom then i clicked on the 2nd option and something popped up. did i do it right or was i suppose to check mark the thing on the left?

The patch works fine on my R4 Card (1.18 firmware).

kimyom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How to safely use Puyo Puyo 7 on DSTT, R4 etc. (Deleted dangerous patch code)

1. Download Patch.zip.(Credit to Rudolph)

2. Put Patch.exe in the same folder of the ROM(.nds) file to be patched. (Rename don't need)

3. Execute Patch.exe. That's all!

The above patch excluded the dangerous patch code of "00454F46 00 -> 37" to avoid making erase a part of save data. If you have some concern about the above patch, you can download Patch.zip. which included the patch code of "00454F46 00 -> 37". This patch has the same function to the already appeared patchs.
rolleyes.gif

keaneyip

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
kimyom said:
How to safely use Puyo Puyo 7 on DSTT, R4 etc. (Deleted dangerous patch code)

1. Download Patch.zip.(Credit to Rudolph)

2. Put Patch.exe in the same folder of the ROM(.nds) file to be patched. (Rename don't need)

3. Execute Patch.exe. That's all!

The above patch excluded the dangerous patch code of "00454F46 00 -> 37" to avoid making erase a part of save data. If you have some concern about the above patch, you can download Patch.zip. which included the patch code of "00454F46 00 -> 37". This patch has the same function to the already appeared patchs.
rolleyes.gif
execause me, are you have another link in this new patch, please?

kimyom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xshinox said:
the patch works for my r4 with ysmenu but doesnt work with my acekard2i with akaio and latest loaders

Use the critical patch(lower placed) and push "A" button a little long time when you start the game on AK2i.
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1