DS #2761: Bleach: Dark Souls (USA)

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
meh now it works it picks up the JAP cheats from NARINS cheat file doh!

so most of them don't make any sense
frown.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
Are you kidding me CATCHING FREAKING BUTTERFLIES?? man im sooooo not gonna play this one
dry.gif

Yeah, they're like little mini-game type deals to advance the story in places. What were they thinking?!?

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm....I'm stuck on this one mini game.....

How do I add to the people's spiritual pressure? If I hit them, lose. I touch the pressure raise card and it raises one dude, but how do I raise the other 2? It's doing a countdown, but I don't know how to use it.
wacko.gif

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This fix seems to have killed WiFi for me. Can anyone else test it and see if it's just me?

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
the fix changed the game release to the japanese one, that's why it correspond to the japanese cheat.

it kills wireless play and wifi, making them not work.

i can confirm the fix allows the game to be played and saved on TTDS and YSMenu, but SCDS-1 still gives corrupt data.

this fix is not a permanent solution. =\

loloknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay I helped some how =] THANKS FOR SOLVING THE PROBLEM Im really happy you guyz that know about this got something usefull from me =] thx thx thx for solving it i luv this game even imported it when it got to japan and damn im so happy now!! THANKS

Noob_ninja82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty... seems like I didn't finish the job just yet... my bad
wacko.gif

Will try something else. I will post something once I get it working - fully!

loloknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hguyz i have the solution if ur running on a ttds turn the dma mode on =] that helps with the wifi problem, I dont really know abb the other flash cards.... but on the ttds thts the solution =]

AnotherGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Exactly how does it break Wifi? Seemed to work just fine for me, asides from losing a lot. Not that I can blame the flashcard for my shitty playing.

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
i cannot connect to wifi. after i hit "login" it'll just stays there and never actually connect.

also when i go into "wireless play" it'll freeze on the "create room" screen. none of the buttons work and the only way i can exit is to turn my ds off.

Stewf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can't get past the 'Data Corruption' for me, tried the method stated with the dslazy and arm7 but still keep getting it. Dunno what it is

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stewf90 said:
can't get past the 'Data Corruption' for me, tried the method stated with the dslazy and arm7 but still keep getting it. Dunno what it is
The fix is not to swap the arm7.bin, it's to swap the header.bin for the Japanese version's.

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder said:

How do I add to the people's spiritual pressure? If I hit them, lose. I touch the pressure raise card and it raises one dude, but how do I raise the other 2? It's doing a countdown, but I don't know how to use it.
wacko.gif
i think what you are talking about is the kid that needs to deal with the people in the relaxation room?
just keep hitting with the a button

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asuri said:
Rayder said:

wacko.gif
i think what you are talking about is the kid that needs to deal with the people in the relaxation room?
just keep hitting with the a button

I figured it out......I needed to hit the super special 3 button on each of them.
rolleyes.gif
I thought I tried all the specials.....guess I missed that one the first billion tries. Once I figured it out, it only took 5 seconds to beat the mission.

Anyway, I beat the game once and it said something about opening new pathway in blah-blah something or other area during story mode. How many times will I have to play through the game in story mode to open all characters in arcade mode? I'm currently missing 8 characters in arcade mode. I really don't feel like catching butterflies and collecting candies again. That was just......I don't know a better way to describe it than just plain GAY. I wanna beat some ass, not catch freakin' butterflies. GAH!
wtf.gif

Anyone else finding themselves just skipping the story in story mode? It just got to me to be a bunch of useless blah-blah. All I needed was the mission directives and it tells you that right before the mission.

Other than the better balance in this game, I liked Bleach 1 more for story mode. Less gay butterfly missions and some better conditions for winning a battle such as winning with zero Spiritual Pressure or vice versa and things like that. It seems that story mode in B2 is less imaginative.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since