DS #1612: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (USA)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of all the games that got released this week, this one is the one I like the best. But then again, I haven't got into DQMJ yet. RPG's rarely hold my interest all the way through though.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of all the games that got released this week, this one is the one I like the best.  But then again, I haven't got into DQMJ yet. RPG's rarely hold my interest all the way through though.

smile.gif
Yeah, if RPGs in general don't hold your interest, Joker likely isn't going to either. Personally, I love it, but I think it's going to please more hardcore RPG / Dragon Quest fans than anyone else.

That aside, the more I play this latest LEGO SW the more I like it. It definitely has its quirks, but it's still so fun. Not at all difficult, but it's one of those games that proves that some video games can be fun without much of a challege. I love the way they work in the force mechanics, and the levels are designed to give pure fan service to folks who've enjoyed all the movies. I'm really impressed with the game, and that's saying a lot after having been so disappointed with the other DS LEGO SW.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah it's a really fun game. Hope episode 4,5,6 are as good as the first 3. Obviously the original star wars is the best of the movies.

Anyone who's played ep 4, 5, 6 have any impressions? is it just as good?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Very accurate.