Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I agree dawg.

The first one was real fun...I'll be gettin' this un as soon as I get my DS fixed.

Digimon was the shit when I was eight, and it's still tha shit.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dusk huh...guess I'll get this one.
tongue.gif

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So far this works fine on R4. FW 1.11.

Also, I'm loving how you get to choose a pack of digimon. Like in Digimon World 3 on the PS.

evadwolrab

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm new to Digimon - anyone fancy giving me a quick briefing?

I found Pokemon a bit pants, could never put my finger on why - just wasn't quirky enough I suppose and became monotonous quickly.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So far this works fine on R4. FW 1.11.

Also, I'm loving how you get to choose a pack of digimon. Like in Digimon World 3 on the PS.

Well, at first I thought it was really... weird... that you start with a 3-member team of high level Digimons. But after a certain point in the story, it gets better, like in the first one.
But seriously, this game isn't "newbie friendly" as the first was. It throws you directly at the final round of the Championship (no spoilers, it happens on the first 5 minutes of gameplay), with a high level team and with no explanation on where are you or how you ended up there. Those who are new to the series or didn't play the first one will find themselves very, very confused...

But still, I'm loving it. I've been waiting a long time for it and it's finally here
yaynds.gif

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
what save type do i need for NoCash ? in the nfo it says 512 Mbit but this option won't let me save ....

if its like the JAP version then the save type is 64 KB ( thank god for SC save type)

Which one is better dawn or dusk. Or it doesn't really matter cause it's pretty much the same thing.

Well there are several digimon that are only scan-able in a specific version ( plus the fact you begin with a diffrent team ) . Personally I preffer Dusk
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The answer to this is so likely to not be what I want to here this post can probably be classified as spam.

None the less I can overlook quite a bit should the game have decent mechanics (I played medabots on the GBA despite shortcomings as it had a relatively complex skill tree and parts/battle mechanic). Am I likely to be disappointed?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None the less I can overlook quite a bit should the game have decent mechanics (I played medabots on the GBA despite shortcomings as it had a relatively complex skill tree and parts/battle mechanic).
If you're referring to the AX games, then I completely agree with you.

If you're referring to the RPG Adventure, then you must have the patience of a great oak tree.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to be a tree? (I also put a bit of time in with the Japanese "enhanced" versions).

I will probably try for myself in the morning.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you look for skills in battle its similiar to Pokemon ... but the gameplay is diffrent and you can train your digimon without using them to fight XD

And some Digimon need special experience to digivolve ... like Angemon needs to fight many holy digimon or train at a farm that adds holy exp so that he can evolve

Only thing i don't like is that the difficulty level is weird ....

there are level 2 wild digimon mixed in teams together with level 40 digimon and bosses have like endless hp ... they do like no damage but it takes hours to beat them

I could never beat the first game ... got stuck at the final boss and was death after 2 attacks or something like this ... and i didn't want to degenerate my digimon so that they can get stronger ...

@ Urza
I beat both versions of the Medabots RPG (yeah very hard) but it doesn't take as much patience as Digimon in my opinion ... at least for some bosses

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
ill have to start playing this as soon as i finish phoenix wright
i hope its as good as the digimon world series on PS(except 2, 2 sucked balls)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: https://garticphone.com/en/?c=0013ff1238