DS #1330: Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (USA)

flashermac

Trophies
Website
www.flashermac.netfirms.com
XP
Country
To save: Press A next to the book by your bed, write to diary.

To find friend code, go to the shell on the beach, connect, go to friend roster, add, and your fc will be on the top screen.

Mine is 0473-5277-3623, name Udidin, farm Emerdale.

Enjoy
smile.gif

Bloody genius name for your farm mate!

Heh, Cheers mate, gutted there isn't enough room to spell it properly though.

I should have called my character Shadrach, or Mr. Wilkes (showing my age now)

BTW, how do you capture the monsters?

|fmc|

scoozer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not quite getting this "game". First thing is, you turn up in a town starving and dehydrated because you've been travelling for days without food or water. You come across a girl who you tell your misfortunes to and she promptly gives you a hoe, and then with some persuasion, a watering can. Baffled and bemused, I proceed to be rather direct about what I am after, and merely manage to get some bread and water out of her to curtail my impending death. But I remind myself that beggars can't be choosers. Afterwards, despite my incessant protests, she bullies me into being her slave and sets me to work in a field that she has not so much as looked at in the past year or more.

What I'm not getting, I suppose, is how this is meant to be fun. I'm surprised she didn't get some varnish out and paint me black.

You are totally right, hahaha
rofl2.gif

>how do this work with the wood lying on the field`? I can cut it with >the axe but then it disappears...

You got your magic axe. Chop a branch in the field and it magically disappears and teleports to your wood pile. No, really.

okay thank you

Akeos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great game this is, love it!!!

The easiest way to make some quick cash is to go fishing!!!
biggrin.gif

Go to the pier, found at the most eastern part of town on the beach, and someone should give u a fishing rod.

Now, i need to find a hammer...
frown.gif

btw, anyone kno if u need to make a fence to guard ur crops from any monsters in this game?

cause i remember that u had to make a fence to keep dogs from the crops in HM: FoMT

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
I have problems booting this on the G6 Real.

I get the Natsume "serious fun" screen and then it fades into two white screens.

I use the 2.3 firmware.

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had an average opinion of this game when I first played it and posted in this thread, but good lord! This game is fucking crack! I played from 12 am till 6:30 am and I didn't even realize it. I have a test today and I'm desperately trying to reschedual. Godammit, man. And I'm only at the second frigging cave. This is how I like my Harvest Moon and I like it much better than the previous king-friends of mineral town.

It was frustrating at first since there's a lack of in game information, but it all comes together the longer you play it. Trying to woo that shopkeeper's daughter. I was going for the witch, but I can't be bothered to bathe everyday.

clanggedin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I beat the first cave, but I can't find who gives you the Axe or the Hammer. Does anyone remember where to get these?

There have been 2 holidays I haven't participated in "Cookie Day" (couldn't find cookies) and "Egg Day" (didn't have eggs). I must be wasting days if you are supposed to have more stuuf done by the 18th day.

Jawas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Edit: Removed any possible helpful information to the game, for complaints of 'spoil'. And re-read the fourm rules, and there is no rule regarding discussion of in game actions, happenings, helpfulness. Removed anyways though.
dry.gif

----

I just got to the 2nd cave today Torus cave, pretty cool.
Pretty fun game, and addictive at that too once you figure out all the controls, and stuff. Game defiantly lacks the 'easy' understanding for a new comer.

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is a save edit utility that you could use for this game. I did something really stupid and saved after I got poisoned and did not have any herbs with me (stupid I said) so now my save is useless. :'(

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it just me or the opening animation's sound quality is terrible?

I'm kinda concerned that my DS's sound is acting weird on me... I watched the same animation on IGN and the sound was perfect...

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just me or the opening animation's sound quality is terrible?

I'm kinda concerned that my DS's sound is acting weird on me... I watched the same animation on IGN and the sound was perfect...
Yes, it is shit. And not only that but even if it was good "quality", nothing could make Jap birds pretending to sing English sound good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya