DS #1330: Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (USA)

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This game badly needs an in-game tutorial IMO
dry.gif
I get one word on how to sow from Misty and that's pretty much it, now all I do is wander around a town that's freakin huge with no real clue on what to do next!
wacko.gif

Sure, the library has some interesting topics that you can catch up on, but I'd much rather have Misty or some of the game's many other characters explain things to me and perhaps even give me a demonstration.

I can't help but feel confused as I play this... Hopefully the manual is thick and in-depth (and eventually released on Nintendo.com) or I think that many players will be scared away by the lack of instructions.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried the game and didn't like it much. Don't get me wrong, I guess if you buy one game a month and you have much spare time it should be a real fun game to dive into, but I played it a bit and really wasn't impressed by the visuals or the music. In the past I played quite some Harvest Moon on the GBA and I just can't be bothered growing all those crops again.

I have soooo much games to choose from when it comes to GBA, DS and Wii games. Nowadays I can only go for short bursts of game action and I guess this game is really good for Harvest Moon fans or people with loads of time on their hands....and off course probably people without a flash cart
biggrin.gif

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried the game and didn't like it much. Don't get me wrong, I guess if you buy one game a month and you have much spare time it should be a real fun game to dive into, but I played it a bit and really wasn't impressed by the visuals or the music. In the past I played quite some Harvest Moon on the GBA and I just can't be bothered growing all those crops again.

I have soooo much games to choose from when it comes to GBA, DS and Wii games. Nowadays I can only go for short bursts of game action and I guess this game is really good for Harvest Moon fans or people with loads of time on their hands....and off course probably people without a flash cart
biggrin.gif

Yep, the so called "pirate syndrome", to many games to choose from heh, anyway I like the game, I'm not to far off yet but still... they've toned down the planting/harvesting difficulty quite a bit, and the touch controls on the field really helps, a nice HM game overall.

Wils

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just started this and something indirectly about it scared me quite a lot...

I nipped online to see if the woman who runs the pub is marryable, and was greeted by a forum where people were *very* seriously discussing which girls in Rune Factory they actually fancy (read as: grown men and teenagers sharing their desires to spaff off to drawings in a game). An example being something along the lines of "I love the way you can see her ear through her hair. It's so sexy. She's gorgeous." Seriously, though...wft?!
wtf.gif

showfire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is probably a dumb question but how do you fix the save files. Every time I try to continue a save it says the file is corrupted and deletes it. I am using the rom on an Ez flash v and a ndsl. Any help would be appreciated.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just started this and something indirectly about it scared me quite a lot...

I nipped online to see if the woman who runs the pub is marryable, and was greeted by a forum where people were *very* seriously discussing which girls in Rune Factory they actually fancy (read as: grown men and teenagers sharing their desires to spaff off to drawings in a game). An example being something along the lines of "I love the way you can see her ear through her hair. It's so sexy. She's gorgeous." Seriously, though...wft?!
wtf.gif

ROFL
rofl2.gif

showfire, maybe you have the wrong savetype?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.