DS #0888: Yokoyama Mitsuteru - San Goku Shi - Volume 2 - Ryofu no Mats

Zwergner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you ppl would know about some manga-history, you wouldn't bitch around about this boxart. But then again, you guys don't know shit...

be more friendly mate... plus this is a forum everyone is just having fun laughing at a picture.

Plus i love the boxart that GameDragon did. 5 Stars mate!

Seriously instead of flaming everybody, be constructive. If the game has a manga background, or this drawstyle is special in manga history or whatever we're missing, tell us about the details you know, so we start to know shit

I don't see any flaming or unfriendly behaviour there. Your disrespect just got reflected. You gotta deal with it. Instead of asking me being constructive you guys should first start off and show some respect to a great artist. I just can't stand ppl making fun about stuff they don't know about. For anything else there is google and wikipedia. Get your knowledge together.

QUOTE(laramy @ Mar 9 2007, 01:15 AM)
If you ppl would know about some manga-history, you wouldn't bitch around about this boxart. But then again, you guys don't know shit...

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Lamest box art ever, also lamest grp ever. I guess LGC are the ALL NEW REPACKINGS!!!!! Well done guys, you are now at the pinnacle of l33tness.
Quick! theres more repacks to be done!!!! Who can get from HK web AND repack for scene first!!!

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
OBJECTION! Zwergner understood what i mean there for TAKE THAT! laramy

plus i tried the game... and seriously wtf i'll go back to my hotel dusk *vruuumm*

Oh yeah... did i say the boxart sucks? seriously

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Hero-Link
I didn't expect anything else from a obvious idiot like you, who shows no respect at all. Instead of playing Hotel Dusk you may play some Brain Training. Should be good for ya.. I guess... As for now, fuck you very much. Peace.

hobochangba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Hero-Link
I didn't expect anything else from a obvious idiot like you, who shows no respect at all. Instead of playing Hotel Dusk you may play some Brain Training. Should be good for ya.. I guess... As for now, fuck you very much. Peace.

Why dont you take a chill pill and go back to your manga anime pr0n forum while the rest of us have some harmless fun.

wacko.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Instead of asking me being constructive you guys should first start off and show some respect to a great artist.
Who the hell are you talking about? If I search wikipedia for "great artist" will I find out?

Turns out the first two words "Yokoyama Mitsuteru" is a manga artist who died 12 years ago in a fire. I didn't recognize any of the works mentioned in his three line wiki article stub, but I am not into Manga so whatever. He did a rewrite of "Romance of the 3 kingdoms". That name sounds familiar from other gba/ds releases, and is likely something major I never heard about...

edit: oops he actually died 2 years ago.

Perhaps he was actually on fire while drawing it, that would explain the quality.

*runs away*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer