Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great little game, enjoying it despite the language barrier
smile.gif

Any idea what the wi-fi and download options are?
There was a preview that said there was some sort of co-op over wireless/wi-fi?
P.S got my first s-rank lol.

toolp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works G6Lite with Dofat, soft reset (force r/w too), and trim.  NIce,

Stuck on the mission "Stage Two"  how do I kill the guy in the red ship?  I can't even hit him.

No idea if you had any luck getting past it.
But I don't think you're suppose to shoot him down - i say this cos after a crazy dogfight that seemed to last an eternity he started to fly away off the play area - but me being me I turned on the afterburner to try and shoot him down (again) and ended up crashing in to him - then watched him fly off into the sunset :'(

LOL!!! my first thought was correct LOL!

Just run away I legged it to the edge of the map triggered a cut scene and voila next mission

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
There's some kind of aircraft carrier on the 2nd part of the first stage - Am I supposed to be bombing it or protecting it? Cos I can't tell if the angry japanese guy is shouting "What the fuck are you doing?!" at me
unsure.gif

I keep getting either 'mission failed' or a cut scene and some grey haired guy talking to me followed by 'game over'

toolp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's some kind of aircraft carrier on the 2nd part of the first stage - Am I supposed to be bombing it or protecting it? Cos I can't tell if the angry japanese guy is shouting "What the fuck are you doing?!" at meÂ
unsure.gif

I keep getting either 'mission failed' or a cut scene and some grey haired guy talking to me followed by 'game over'

Erm the big ship Oil tanker? Shoot the boats and what i presume are its propellers (or whatever ships have) at the back of the ship. I get the impression its gonna ram what looks like a heavily pixelated oil refinery??? but who can tell for sure?

Maybe who knows...................

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Feb 14 2007, 10:17 PM)]Better than Star Fox Command?

I would say so, but it really could have used touch screen controls. I just don't like using the D-pad for this game.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
There's some kind of aircraft carrier on the 2nd part of the first stage - Am I supposed to be bombing it or protecting it?  Cos I can't tell if the angry japanese guy is shouting "What the fuck are you doing?!" at me 
unsure.gif

Erm the big ship Oil tanker? Shoot the boats and what i presume are its propellers (or whatever ships have) at the back of the ship. I get the impression its gonna ram what looks like a heavily pixelated oil refinery??? but who can tell for sure?

Thanks! Got a double S rank when I tried that
biggrin.gif

toolp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I had my first game on wi-fi and lost both matches lol - It seems well a bit pointless really (no i'm not bitter honest) has anyone had any problems with the ds to ds option? Seems to crash for us after a few seconds of play - wi-fi is ok but ds to ds is a big fat no go...

toolp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's some kind of aircraft carrier on the 2nd part of the first stage - Am I supposed to be bombing it or protecting it?  Cos I can't tell if the angry japanese guy is shouting "What the fuck are you doing?!" at me 
unsure.gif

Thanks! Got a double S rank when I tried that
biggrin.gif

CONGRATS!! keep the points earned to unlock a good plane for the wi-fi (i.e lots of hitpoints and afterburner)oh and the better air to air missles to otherwise you will die like a dog - I did!
Also some of the missions are a bit odd in one of em you just have to follow your wingman but if you do it with the afterburners on you get a good rank LOL

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Better and more varied than Starfox DS.

Very nice game, great that the menus are in English, its easy to work out what to do in the missions and wi-fi is brilliant. Would've preferred stylus control though.

Look forward to an English release but I hope the voice overs aren't the usual shitness that we get in games.

Nice that Nintendo are still doing new games for the DS as well as franchises.

rs4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whenever you get to the first mission that has a red enemy jet, no matter what you do you cannot hit it. So just focus on the ground targets and when you have the cutscene where you fight 1v1, go for the 3 remaining ground targets and fly out of bounds to end the mission.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i cannot wait for this game to come out in english this is a great game !

also i set it to advance controls so you can do rolls and stuff :-) !!!!!!!!

rs4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok just fooled around online, some guy already has 9999 points and has a plane that can turn on a time =\

silverhaze13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone with knowledge of Japanese language post what the different rows of stats for planes and weapons are? I know more bars is better but it would be nice if I knew what it was better at
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots