Awesome_neos145

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo!
If you have wanted a Dream Mii, Then here it is! (Best if you print it out. Make sure you have enough Printer ink!)

HAA_0001.JPG
HAA_0002.JPG
HAA_0003.JPG

Hope you enjoy using this mii!

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is a dream mii?? I was expecting to see something outrageous and creative but it looks so simple!!

I'm not trying to bash it here, just trying to understand!! My son may be interested..... He'll probably know more about it than me too!

Digital_Cheese

Top G Unlike Tate
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
What is a dream mii?? I was expecting to see something outrageous and creative but it looks so simple!!

I'm not trying to bash it here, just trying to understand!! My son may be interested..... He'll probably know more about it than me too!
I think this Mii is a custom Mii based of a Minecraft YouTuber's Mii named Dream. That is what it is based off of I assume. It is surprisingly simple though even for something based off a Minecraft skin with a simple face on it too.

Digital_Cheese

Top G Unlike Tate
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Ah okay..... That makes sense even if i don't recognise it!!! Thanks for the info @Digital_Cheese, my son and daughter would prob like it then!

Thanks @WiiPlayerz!
Glad I was able to help you :D
Your son and daughter might like it (especially if they like Dream's minecraft manhunts).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1