Homebrew "drc_use" modification to meta.xml not working

Prodigy314

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm trying to run haxchi without a gamepad as my current one broke. I'm using a borrowed gamepad to get this to work. I modified the meta.xml for haxchi from:
<drc_use type="unsignedInt" length="4">2</drc_use>

to

<drc_use type="unsignedInt" length="4">1</drc_use>

but Haxchi still requires a gamepad to open. I don't know what I am doing wrong, can someone help?

El 15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have exactly the same problem but I don't know how to fix it, if I realize a better way I'll tell you but if you know come and tell me the answer please.

Last edited by El 15,

peroquelepongo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I'm trying to run haxchi without a gamepad as my current one broke. I'm using a borrowed gamepad to get this to work. I modified the meta.xml for haxchi from:
<drc_use type="unsignedInt" length="4">2</drc_use>

to

<drc_use type="unsignedInt" length="4">1</drc_use>

but Haxchi still requires a gamepad to open. I don't know what I am doing wrong, can someone help?

Now I have an update about this problem, I realized my wiiU had haxchi copied installed in both wiiu memory and usb I think that was the reason for no changes in the meta.xml

my wiiu language is spanish

I also noticed when go to options in wiiu when go to erase a game wiiu has a message in spanish and it says something like "there are useless files. would you like erase them?" is not exactly, I don't know how it says in English but that makes me think, those could be some trash files about haxchi and they could be denying changes, I didn't try to erase them because i'm not sure and don't know if I waste something by erasing them I hope someone could help about that....

which kind of files does wiiu want to erase?

it could be temporary files or waste files, or dlc and games detected without license keys?

I really really sorry for my bad english I hope you understand. and corrections to my grammar are welcome.

Last edited by peroquelepongo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end