OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I could find a video that shows the gameplay for the DS version of Dragonology? I've been looking everywhere, and all I can find is 1 trailer, which has only gameplay from the wii version.

I'm really looking forward to this game, and i'm hoping that all my wanting it isn't going to be wasted on a game that I don't like when I get it.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it also known as Dragon Master? The rom for Dragon Master is on my download site of choice (I can't give a name or link according to the rules but google should help). Dunno if it's the same game but if you're interested in dragons it might be worth a look either way.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: Sorry, my bad for double post. came up with an error message so I assumed it hadn't been posted first time.

Also, I don't think Dragonology and Dragon Master are the same game. Checked them out on Gamefaqs, they look pretty different. But maybe you could check out Dragon Master anyway. Sorry for the mix-up.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
EDIT: Sorry, my bad for double post. came up with an error message so I assumed it hadn't been posted first time.

Also, I don't think Dragonology and Dragon Master are the same game. Checked them out on Gamefaqs, they look pretty different. But maybe you could check out Dragon Master anyway. Sorry for the mix-up.
Nah, I'm more looking forward to the tediousness of raising dragons, and then possibly getting them to eat me.

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
a book and a game are different things
tongue.gif

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's also one called Wizardology, or something like that, been tracking these games for over a year now, and i have yet to see any news, pics\vids or anything. So i have no idea what it will be like. Can't wait though, if it ever comes out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended