DragonMedia Channel :)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dasbaum, Aug 21, 2008.

1. dasbaum
    OP

dasbaum Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Hey there. It's me, DasBaUm (the creator of Dark-Ice) ^^

Im looking for someone who is familiar with creating custom Channels for the Wii. I have created a channel for DMP (with graphics and sound) but i don't know how to inject the DMP boot.dol. I tried to rename the boot.dol to 00000001.app, md5sig it and pack it into my dmpchannel.wad but when i try to start the channel i get a code dump [​IMG]

could someone help me please?

2. Bo Frost

Bo Frost Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2008
    Gambia, The
    use autoinjectuwad, it´s easy

3. dasbaum
    OP

dasbaum Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2008
    Gambia, The
  4. Zenome

Zenome Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2008
    United States
    Hello,
    I saw that you looking for the guys who have created the channel DMP, so It's me and I have created some channel else of a lot of Homebrew. I'm french so my topic is in french... but the Homebrew inside is not changed, it's the same.
    You can fine my subject on :wiigen.fr , here http://www.wiigen.fr/index.php?option=com_...mp;topic=6739.0
    Have a nice day!

5. dasbaum
    OP

dasbaum Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Sorry but i think you misunderstand me. I looked for someone who could tell me how to get the DMP.dol into my channel. But i got it now so the topic can be closed. But..... thanks ^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice