Gaming Dragon Quest VI (DS) - Help

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've just downloaded Dragon Quest VI for the DS, created a new save game, entered my name, and let that guy play an ocarina. I flew to the castle, entered a giant door, and encountered Murdaw. Murdaw kind of let us explode and I died (at least, in the game). But then I was at the beginning again, so I thought that it was maybe part of the game. But after trying again I was at the beginning again.
Am I doing something wrong? Or is it just the ROM?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the anti-piracy. There is AP past that too, even if you use an emulator save to try to bypass the dream sequence.

What flash cart are you using? I'm pretty sure there is a patch out there if you need it.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
zizer said:
you can use usa dump
I think I do have the USA dump, but I'll try another one. But I am using an iPad right now, so it will be hard to do that right now.

----
QUOTE(Sausage Head @ May 18 2011, 08:21 PM) Get a new card, like the Acekard 2i or the Supercard DSTWO. They can both run the game fine.

I've decided earlier that I'll take a Supercart DStwo, but I don't have one yet. Maybe at my birthday.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
For future reference, the patch, game list document, and ROM file all need to be in the same folder to use the patcher.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nathan Drake said:
For future reference, the patch, game list document, and ROM file all need to be in the same folder to use the patcher.

I did do that, but could it be that the ROM was from a wrong district?

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You mean like it was somewhere else on the PC than it should be? No, I think I patched it in a different directory as well.

But if you've got Quad-Boot, it should work on Ysmenu and WoodR4 without any patch at all, did you try it there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k