Dragon Ball Z Story for DS (RPG)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Namco Bandai has announced Dragon Ball Z Story for the Nintendo DS in the latest Shonen Jump magazine. This new RPG should be released during spring 2009 in Japan.

74251020081218_164801_0_big.jpg

This appears to be a turn based RPG.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShigeruTR said:
Too much RPG.
I want more fighting games.
No offense, but I think there's enough DBZ fighting games. There were so many Budokai (and I can't spell that) games I can't remember how many! Then there was Super Dragonball Z (I think).

And if you want DS ones, you can get Supersonic Warriors 2. It's decent (but has a hilariously bad translation). You can also check out the first one on GBA.

I really like Legacy of Goku and Buu's Fury (although it was pathetically easy). Hopefully this will turn out nicely as well. I hope it's not like Riviera though, where you never get to manually move your character.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm actually looking forward to this one.

But it would have been cool if it was DragonballDS style.
And I'm still waiting for another fighter for the DS.

ShigeruTR

Trophies
Website
www.dijikent.com
XP
Country
granville said:
ShigeruTR said:
Too much RPG.
No offense, but I think there's enough DBZ fighting games. There were so many Budokai (and I can't spell that) games I can't remember how many! Then there was Super Dragonball Z (I think).

And if you want DS ones, you can get Supersonic Warriors 2. It's decent (but has a hilariously bad translation). You can also check out the first one on GBA.

I really like Legacy of Goku and Buu's Fury (although it was pathetically easy). Hopefully this will turn out nicely as well. I hope it's not like Riviera though, where you never get to manually move your character.

I don't say it for DB or Z.
I want fighting games for DS.

Yes , I know SSW2 , It is nice =)

QUOTE(Zerrix @ Dec 18 2008, 07:32 PM)
Holy Shit!
I loved the old GBA DBZ RPG games! And now this!
Fuck THIS is Christmas! ^^

Yes ! GBA DBZ games are great!

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The Legacy of Goku games were so awesome! I would prefer one with better sprites then a turn-based RPG...

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShigeruTR said:
granville said:
ShigeruTR said:
Too much RPG.

Yes , I know SSW2 , It is nice =)
Oh, I see. In that case I agree! Try out Bleach though if you want a fighter. Never played it but heard it's awesome. To tell the truth, I'm not much of a fighter fan. I do love Super Smash Bros though!

Shichiroukun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MEh it looks good now. it might end like the DBX Live Action movie. Flamed an Spammed[check the youtube trailers]

loving the Graphs tough.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
*does the Piccolo-fangirl-dance* *coughs* Uh.. no, what you just saw was just your imagination... *coughs*

DO WANT! *_* ...but I want it with German dubs, gosh Piccolo's German VA is AWESOME! (it's the one who does Johnny Depp in German too..

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm to used to seeing DBZ as a fast pace action game than a turn to turn RPG.. I'll give it a try when it comes out though because I spent a lot of my youth on DBZ. My youth consists of screaming and hours of hesitating try to kill each other with words.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i liked buu's fury though it was those type of uncompletable games (after the credits you go back to the menu and there's nothing you can do...) and im not a fan of dbz 0_o

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShigeruTR said:
Every second DS game released this past month from Japan is an RPG.
The only fighting games I can think of on DS are Jump Super Stars, Jump Ultimate Stars and Ultimate Mortal Kombat (3 fighters - now isn't that ultimate? =P)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD