1. Jc7v71182

OP Jc7v71182 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I have Dragon Quest Xi for Switch and I want to clone my Seed of Deftness seeds, seed of sorcery seeds, seed of Agility seeds and seed of life seeds using a code that makes 99 of each item (i have 1 of each seed in my current inventory). I know there are codes for this game, but how do i hook my Dragon Quest XI game cartridge to the code thing to download the codes to my game? I have a physical copy of the game and i have no idea how to download codes from the internet into the physical copy of the game. Can someone help me?

2. Jc7v71182

OP Jc7v71182 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I've spent days trying to use Kamikaze on the first round of the Wheel of Harma 6th trial. If anyone can CREATE A CODE which makes Rab's Kamikaze work 100 percent of the time (in killing enemies who can be killed with it), it would save me a lot of time. I've gotten it to kill Troll and Pruselas both on like 5 out of 60 tries so a code will just speed this up.

(I'm doing a full a draconian run)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

if someone can make these codes for DQ XI it would save me a lot of save scumming in Wheel of Harma:

Rab's Kamikaze always kills 100 percent of the time

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - question,