DPGshow

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by mattymattness, Dec 12, 2008.

Dec 12, 2008

DPGshow by mattymattness at 2:47 PM (2,427 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. mattymattness
    OP

Newcomer mattymattness Member

United States
    I've been converting some DVDs to DPG while I'm waiting on my flash card to arrive in the mail.

Is DPGShow an accurate representation of what will play when I install these movies on my flash card?

I have used SUPER and BatchDPG....both seemed to work okay with no errors but, when I tested the videos in DPGShow there were differences. When I converted with SUPER the video and sound seemed fine except for a split second before the movie started there was an awful screeching/beep sound but, then, it played fine.

With Batch DPG everything went smoothly but, when I played the dpg in DPGShow the sounds was good but, the video was super fast and had all these strange glitches....and acted as if someone were fast-forwarding the movie.

Should I trust BatchDPG or SUPER? Should I base my assessment on DPGShow or is it buggy as well?

2. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
  3. Shabadage

Member Shabadage GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I've noticed that DPGPlay looks like complete shit. Broken pixels, tears, etc. But all these videos play just fine on my DS.

4. lilkidz

Newcomer lilkidz Newbie

Canada
    I've DPGshow and it doesn't really show you the output from a DS. I converted a video and tested on dpgshow and the video was glitchly with bars of green or w.e. On the ds, it played fine`