Downloaded Just Dance 2015 got mutiple parts?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Ncraftmate, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Ncraftmate
    OP

Ncraftmate Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2016
    United States
  2. Clutz450

Clutz450 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 20, 2013
    United States
    This is not the place to be asking help for something like this. It is against the rules to mention where to download pirated games and to help people who are trying to pirate a game.

3. Minox

Minox Spytech Employee

Supervisor
    Aug 27, 2007
    Open it up with WinRAR or 7zip and extract the ISO file like you would with any other archive.

4. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    It's not against the rules to help people who are trying to pirate a game.

It'd be extremely easy to find this out from google. Just right click one of the rar files and extract.

5. Clutz450

Clutz450 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 20, 2013
    United States
    If he just asked how to open up a multiple part WinRar file that would be one thing. But he said he downloaded the game off the internet. Every other post I've read where someone says they are trying to get a game to work that they have downloaded usually gets no help. But if I am wrong in this then let me know and I won't say anything anymore about it.

6. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    I think it's just up to the member to decide whether to help or not with pirated content. We just can't post where to get it.

Clutz450 likes this.
  7. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    That's probably because people get tired of lazy pirates who can't afford to buy the game or google how to pirate it. This isn't the first time I've seen someone ask this question before, and normally I wouldn't even touch the thread, but I was feeling generous.

Linkuei, GreyWolf and Clutz450 like this.