Homebrew Downgrading a new 3ds with a banned old3ds?

ckeel12201

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I frequently lurk the forums as I usually try to solve my own dilemmas before asking for help but I am still back in the ages of menuhax+emunand and know nothing of todays world of a9lh. My old 3ds is on 11.2.0 and I use RXTools(my wife has a unbanned o3ds thats also on RXtools if that helps me any), I have a legit version of the legend of zelda four swords anniversary edition downloaded from a while back. I know this is a possible exploit but I am banned from the recent ban wave due to pokemon sun and moon. I own sun now at this point and I also bought the sun moon new 3ds which is on 11.0 due to my old ds being droppped (I really hate nintendo and their hinge issues) so that being said I wanted to move onto the new 3ds and continue with a9lh I want to know if its possible to do this with my o3ds currently being banned from the eshop? where would I begin? and my main concern keeping my current emunand(probably turned into the improved sysnand of a9lh) on the new system for all my games and saves ect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: +1