Not open for further replies.

Jordan Wessley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please don't call me an idiot if this has already been proven as impossible but I haven't been aby to find anything on google. Would it be possible for me to downgrade my Old 3DS from version 11.0.0-33 to 9.2 using a SysNand backup that I had created earlier in time? If yes, then how may I achieve flashing a Nand backup without a Hardmod.

Jordan Wessley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DSiWareHax. You need another hacked 3DS to inject the modified save though.
I do not have another 3DS at my disposal. Would there be any way I can launch EmuNand from 11.0.0-33u (Yes I do know that it may sound extremely stupid). If not, would I be able to substitute a CFW 3DS using the Citra Emulator?

D

Deleted-379826

I do not have another 3DS at my disposal. Would there be any way I can launch EmuNand from 11.0.0-33u (Yes I do know that it may sound extremely stupid). If not, would I be able to substitute a CFW 3DS using the Citra Emulator?
Nope and nope. Sorry man!

Reactions: gnmmarechal

trinhno

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Are you still running any kind of custom firmware? How did you get the NAND dump at 9.2?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't call me an idiot if this has already been proven as impossible but I haven't been aby to find anything on google. Would it be possible for me to downgrade my Old 3DS from version 11.0.0-33 to 9.2 using a SysNand backup that I had created earlier in time? If yes, then how may I achieve flashing a Nand backup without a Hardmod.
Sorry dude as of right now only two options to restore a NAND dump on 11.0 is DSiWareHax (which requires having another 3ds that is already hacked) or hardmod. I know a few people are currently trying to find an arm9 exploit on 11.0 so work is being done, but whether anything will turn up from that is a mystery. Plus once that is found (IF that is found) we would just start using CFW and arm9 homebrew/exploits on 11.0 instead.
Sorry brah.

I am assuming that you are saying this because you somehow accidentally updated sysNAND while using rxTools emuNAND, meaning you are now stuck with OFW 11.0 sysNAND.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hey thanks for making this thread. I have the same question here please help!?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

DSiWareHax. You need another hacked 3DS to inject the modified save though.
Hey I have two 3ds xl one on luma cfw 11.0 EUR version & the other I want to downgrade is on 11.0 jpn.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hey I have two 3ds xl one on luma cfw 11.0 EUR version & the other I want to downgrade is on 11.0 jpn.
You'd have to region change the EUR version in order to downgrade the JPN version, otherwise you can't use the EUR system to downgrade the JPN system. But in order to region change the EUR system, you have to have A9LH. It won't work with a standard emuNAND and Luma3DS.

Or you need to get a hardmod. You have no other options.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
You'd have to region change the EUR version in order to downgrade the JPN version, otherwise you can't use the EUR system to downgrade the JPN system. But in order to region change the EUR system, you have to have A9LH. It won't work with a standard emuNAND and Luma3DS.

Or you need to get a hardmod. You have no other options.
On hardmod Do I have to open my 3ds & connect certain wire to 3ds & to memcard adapter in order to backup my nand?

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I know nothing on hardmods. Do some research on your own and ask someone else. :/
I have a tutorial it says.

NATIVE_FIRM patching

1. Connect your 3DS to a PC using the fakeSD cable, and make a NAND dump as (see the part "Come creare il dump", in english "How to create a dump").
  2. Making a NAND copy will require some time. In the meaning, download this files:
    - The decrypted NATIVE_FIRMs in .CIA format. You can download them from.
  3. Create a folder on your desktop and extract autofirm_Reboot_11.0.zip inside it, then copy also all these files inside it:
    - o3DS 11.0.cia :arrowback: the NATIVE_FIRM downloaded at the point 2
    - o3DS 10.4.cia
    - n3DS 11.0.cia
    - n3DS 10.4.cia
    - nand.bin :arrowback: extracted from your 3DS via hardmod
  4. Launch the script "autofirm_ENG.bat" and press any button (except Enter on Windows 10) to pass at the second screen:
  1. Press 1 and ENTER if you have an OLD 3DS or 2DS, or 2 and ENTER if you have a NEW 3DS
  2. If everything went right, the nand.bin file now contains the NATIVE_FIRM 10.4.
    You will not notice any apparent difference.
Once obtained the dump conversion, flash it back on the 3DS: Under the settings menu you will still see written 11.0, but it isn't really a 11.0, It's a temporary franken-firmware that will allow you to make the real downgrade to 9.2.
Now follow ANY guide for downgrading from 10.7 to 9.2 and you will have the 9.2 firmware :smile:

I know nothing on hardmods. Do some research on your own and ask someone else. :/
Any help please? Do I really need to open my 3ds xl in order to nand dump?

Jordan Wessley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From what I know so far, Yes you do need to open your 3DS xl in order to do a nand dump. Although if you do have the money you can always risk buying a new 3DS and hoping it is on the proper firmware, because otherwise we need to wait until someone gets AH9L working or another sort of exploit.

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You can't DsiWare downgrade with a Japanese system because it doesn't have an exploit game. Your only options are a hard mod or waiting for a new exploit.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cant be done, System Transfers will not work between regions. so hardmod its the only way for you atm., and yes obviously you need to solder 4 small points on the back of the console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."