Downgrade o3DS 11.2E with Sudoku DSiWare?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Yepi69, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Yepi69
    OP

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    So, I have a friend's o3DS with 11.2E firmware, I was using OoTHAX but now that soundhax came out I'm using that one instead, both work fine and I get into the homebrew launcher just fine.
    Now, I wanna downgrade this system, however I know I need one of those DSiWare exploitable games but Ninty has removed them from eShop here in Europe as well so I'm out of luck I think.

I read that Sudoku's DSiWare version (the one from EA) also works and I saw countless guides and videos about it, however I just wanted to be sure.
    Did anyone try to downgrade their system with a copy of Sudoku? I don't wanna proceed to an unknown area without being sure I'm doing everything right.
    Yes I know Fasthax is coming out soon.

2. nechigawara

nechigawara Citizen of Gamindustri

Oct 14, 2006
    Thailand
    Planeptune
  3. Yepi69
    OP

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    I don't have another system or any access to any of those DSiWare downgrade games because Ninty pulled them off eShop.
    Am I SOL?

4. nechigawara

nechigawara Citizen of Gamindustri

Oct 14, 2006
    Thailand
    Planeptune
    Well, you have hardmoding as another choice. Or find someone who willing to do DSiWare downgrade with transfer with you.