Downgrade/Install CFW on 11.0.0-33E?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Kuroyukii, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Kuroyukii
    OP

Kuroyukii Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2010
    United States
    Hello,

I got my friends o3ds with 11.0.0-33E here, and wanted to downgrade (or at least install a CFW) it.

is there a non-hardmod possibility? or is he forced to do it through Hardmod?

My (N3DS XL) is running 9.2 (11.0 EmuNAND) but the DSiTransfer-method iirc only works between O2N, O2O and N2N, or is there still a way?

2. cooroxd

cooroxd Dirty Pirate

Banned
    Aug 30, 2014
    Canada
    B.C.
    For the last time NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tell him to find a professional and pay him to hard mod it or you find another old 3ds that you can hack, install field runners and do the system transfer.

3. _Pro_Man_

_Pro_Man_ GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2015
    United States
    You are correct in the system transfer order, in this case, the only option is a harmod. Like you stated, system transfer is from old->old, new->new, or old->new. Since you have a new 3ds and your friend has a old 3ds, this transfer will NOT work. Options for you friend: get a hardmod or find someone with an old 3ds that can help him with the DSi downgrade.

4. Kuroyukii
    OP

Kuroyukii Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2010
    United States
    Thank you guys for the last reply!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice