Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
:sad: How long do you think it will be be before someone releases a way to downgrade without a hardmod or dsiwarehax?
If we knew then we'd know how it would work and then it would already be released.

Legends of Exidia could get removed any minute, the longer you put it off the more likely you'll never ever get CFW.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we knew then we'd know how it would work and then it would already be released.

Legends of Exidia could get removed any minute, the longer you put it off the more likely you'll never ever get CFW.
A little off topic, but I downloaded Field Runners before they took it off the eShop, did a sysNAND backup before transferring and did the dsiware downgrade to downgrade 3DS #1. Now 7 days passed, and I'm ready to downgrade 3DS #2, if I flash the sysNAND backup back would Field Runners still transfer over?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
A little off topic, but I downloaded Field Runners before they took it off the eShop, did a sysNAND backup before transferring and did the dsiware downgrade to downgrade 3DS #1. Now 7 days passed, and I'm ready to downgrade 3DS #2, if I flash the sysNAND backup back would Field Runners still transfer over?
If you're asking what I think you're asking, then no, as a system transfer checks which titles you legitimately own on Nintendo's servers. If Fieldrunners had already been transferred, then it would be tied to the console it was transferred to, even if you restore a NAND backup on the console that it was originally bought on. At least, I believe this is the case, as I've never tried it myself.

Reactions: Quantumcat

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're asking what I think you're asking, then no, as a system transfer checks which titles you legitimately own on Nintendo's servers. If Fieldrunners had already been transferred, then it would be tied to the console it was transferred to, even if you restore a NAND backup on the console that it was originally bought on. At least, I believe this is the case, as I've never tried it myself.
I'll try it and if it doesn't work, couldn't I transfer 3DS #1 to 3DS #2 after 7 days?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll try it and if it doesn't work, couldn't I transfer 3DS #1 to 3DS #2 after 7 days?
If 3DS #1 has had Fieldrunners transferred to it, and you've downgraded it, then yes, you could do a system transfer to 3DS #2 once the 7 day waiting period is up, so you can downgrade that 3DS as well (I believe the guide mentions this). Also, was Fieldrunners bought on some 3DS #3, that you're trying to restore a NAND backup of?

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If 3DS #1 has had Fieldrunners transferred to it, and you've downgraded it, then yes, you could do a system transfer to 3DS #2 once the 7 day waiting period is up, so you can downgrade that 3DS as well. Also, was Fieldrunners bought on some 3DS #3, that you're trying to restore a NAND backup of?
Yes, 3DS #3 is mine and is the one that I purchased it from. I'm curious to know if it will transfer over because I read somewhere that pirated tickets gets transferred over too, it's just you need to reinstall the seed or something...

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm curious to know if it will transfer over because I read somewhere that pirated tickets gets transferred over too, it's just you need to reinstall the seed or something...
I don't know anything about this, but it might be worth a shot. Though I would just wait the 7 days and follow Plailect's guide again.

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, you're right @Xiphiidae . I restored sysNAND, and once I rebooted, Field Runners was there, and I went into System Settings, about to perform the transfer, but then I realized that I should check if the exploit was installed and it disappeared. So I'm going to have to retrieve 3DS #1 for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1