Homebrew Downgrade 11.2 to 9.2 with no dsiware

grafate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to downgrade 11.2 to 9.2. All I seen with fasthax is to go directly to 2.1. I don't want that at this moment but just need to get to 9.2. Possible?

grafate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Safehax to boot Decrypt9WIP and follow this.

Thank you. Will take a read on that right now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Safehax to boot Decrypt9WIP and follow this.

Question for you on ctrtransfer. This is not like the secureinfo file where you risk having things in common with other people using it? I see that everyone uses the same 9.2 transfer pack so curious if it has traces of common identifiers in it.

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
"Copy GodMode9.bin from the GodMode9 .zip to the /luma/payloads/ folder on your SD card and rename GodMode9.bin in /luma/payloads/ to up_GodMode9.bin" but i need to donwload Luma? Becouse this passage let my a bit confuse.
Are you on 2.1? if not, then follow the guide from the start, at this link: 3ds.guide

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Any size that the 3DS recognizes will be fine. I'm currently using a 128GB SD card, but I installed A9LH with a 4GB one.

Becouse i read about to use ONLY small size like 4GB, i was asking if have one of 32 GB for do this process can be riski or problematic. Becouse i already brick one of my japanese 3DS and i don't want to risk to brick my European N3DS.

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Becouse i read about to use ONLY small size like 4GB, i was asking if have one of 32 GB for do this process can be riski or problematic. Becouse i already brick one of my japanese 3DS and i don't want to risk to brick my European N3DS.
No, it'll be fine. Just make sure the cluster size is correct and that you're using MBR. The guide tells you how on the first page.

Reactions: PedroKeitawa

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
No, it'll be fine. Just make sure the cluster size is correct and that you're using MBR. The guide tells you how on the first page.

Thanks i set the SD to MBR, since the one i use on NEW3DS simple wasent, now i pray Arceus becouse if i brick i don't lose any game but i lose my NNID (or make im unusable since you know cannot be connect with two system of the same family).

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Thanks i set the SD to MBR, since the one i use on NEW3DS simple wasent, now i pray Arceus becouse if i brick i don't lose any game but i lose my NNID (or make im unusable since you know cannot be connect with two system of the same family).
e.e, I always tell people this, if you dont feel comfortable with something, dont do it. But its your choice.

Reactions: PedroKeitawa

Lord_Kater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If I follow the 9.2.0 ctrtransfer guide ... may I use it for a normal downgrade to 9.2 ofw if I stop after this part of the guide?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey