Hacking Dosbox on PSP for an idiot

Negronicus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a complete idiot. Can someone walk me through putting dosboxon my psp and getting it to work? I've got pro C cfw.

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.psx-place.com/resources/dos-box-navigator-1-51-dosbox-pre-set-up.266/

Extract the download and copy 'dosbox' and 'PSP' folder onto your memory card. Put your game folders into the 'dosbox' folder. Boot the application. R button is your mouse's left-click, so double-click to open your game's folder and open its .exe file to boot the game.

Example: extract 'warcraft-orcs-humans.zip'. Copy the folder to 'dosbox' folder. Boot application. Open (double-tap R button) the game's folder (e.g. WARCRAFT 1). Open (double-tap R button) WAR.EXE.

Last edited by zfreeman,
Reactions: PedroxBest

Pineapples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.psx-place.com/resources/dos-box-navigator-1-51-dosbox-pre-set-up.266/

Extract the download and copy 'dosbox' and 'PSP' folder onto your memory card. Put your game folders into the 'dosbox' folder. Boot the application. R button is your mouse's left-click, so double-click to open your game's folder and open its .exe file to boot the game.

Example: extract 'warcraft-orcs-humans.zip'. Copy the folder to 'dosbox' folder. Boot application. Open (double-tap R button) the game's folder (e.g. WARCRAFT 1). Open (double-tap R button) WAR.EXE.

Hi has been a while since I picked up my modded psp, do you know if I can get dosbox running on 5.50 GEN-D3 cfw?...or do I need to update to Pro C cfw for it to work? I have followed the steps and get a corrupted file on the psp. Help is highly appreciated :)

Pineapples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi has been a while since I picked up my modded psp, do you know if I can get dosbox running on 5.50 GEN-D3 cfw?...or do I need to update to Pro C cfw for it to work? I have followed the steps and get a corrupted file on the psp. Help is highly appreciated :)
Ok so I managed to get it working by renaming the folder in "PSP>Game>Dos Box Navigator 1.51 (& Dosbox) Pre-Set-Up" to dosbox. Now to get some games working

dagdha2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello
Anyone of you have been able tu run Ultima VI with DosBox in a PSP? I ought to be a bit idiot too, because I´m unable to make it run properly... Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls