Dosbox on PSP for an idiot

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Negronicus, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Negronicus
    OP

Negronicus Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2017
    United States
    I am a complete idiot. Can someone walk me through putting dosboxon my psp and getting it to work? I've got pro C cfw.

2. zfreeman

zfreeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 9, 2013
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    http://www.psx-place.com/resources/dos-box-navigator-1-51-dosbox-pre-set-up.266/

Extract the download and copy 'dosbox' and 'PSP' folder onto your memory card. Put your game folders into the 'dosbox' folder. Boot the application. R button is your mouse's left-click, so double-click to open your game's folder and open its .exe file to boot the game.

Example: extract 'warcraft-orcs-humans.zip'. Copy the folder to 'dosbox' folder. Boot application. Open (double-tap R button) the game's folder (e.g. WARCRAFT 1). Open (double-tap R button) WAR.EXE.

Last edited by zfreeman, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Tikker

Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 8, 2007
    Canada
    i misread the title and was excited

I thought someone found a way to use DROPbox on psp, jeje

jesterscourt likes this.
  4. jesterscourt

jesterscourt Not Brad.

Jan 3, 2007
    United States
    You're not alone, I did the same thing.

5. Pineapples

Pineapples Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2017
    Hi has been a while since I picked up my modded psp, do you know if I can get dosbox running on 5.50 GEN-D3 cfw?...or do I need to update to Pro C cfw for it to work? I have followed the steps and get a corrupted file on the psp. Help is highly appreciated :)

6. Pineapples

Pineapples Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2017
    Ok so I managed to get it working by renaming the folder in "PSP>Game>Dos Box Navigator 1.51 (& Dosbox) Pre-Set-Up" to dosbox. Now to get some games working

7. Pacheko17

Pacheko17 かっこい男の子

Jan 31, 2015
    Brazil
    República Juliana
    You should upgrade to Pro-CFW either way, no reason to stay behind.

8. dagdha2002

dagdha2002 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2018
    Spain
    Hello
    Anyone of you have been able tu run Ultima VI with DosBox in a PSP? I ought to be a bit idiot too, because I´m unable to make it run properly... Thanks for the help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice