• Likes 64

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@blawar Did you get opportunity to look at this on the weekend ?

Hope you don't mind me tagging you in, there's quite a few of us hoping you'll be able to help out with this

I looked at it this weekend, I could not get NX-Shell to compile on windows devkitpro @Joel16 . There is a dep that is not windows friendly, and I am not committed enough to set up an ubuntu machine just to compile this.

Reactions: peteruk

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked at it this weekend, I could not get NX-Shell to compile on windows devkitpro @Joel16 . There is a dep that is not windows friendly, and I am not committed enough to set up an ubuntu machine just to compile this.
Sorry but I can't help there. I don't use windows to know what exactly the problem is, I only use linux for all my development related stuff.

Ochi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, I have a litte problem.

Files under 4GB work flawlessly.

But I can't install files above 4GB.

I dumped them using gcdumptool with the FAT32 option.

Then I created a folder, named it like the dump, set the archive bit, but it still won't work.

The system shows 0KB files size after setting the archive bit.

What did I do wrong?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for bumping this old thread but imho this app deserves an obituary notice.

I was alive for only a short period but I really liked it, especially since it was the first installer app (iirc) that allowed installing large games that were split due to FAT32 limitations but especially I liked the simple yet beautiful GUI:

2019013019504600-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg

Obviously we have much better solutions now but it makes me a little sad and nostalgic that this thing is lost in time.

I think the DBI dev isn't here (or is he?) but it would be some kind of happy end if he would use this GUI for DBI. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IXlMFWPzjH4?si=g3HamowQcr950zrt lmao IT CHANGED MY LIFE