Gaming Doom Or Skyrim First? Your Thoughts?

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey everyone

I recently got a switch sold my PS4 for it couldnt be happier tho i always had Nintendo as a kid and now im back..
Anyways i got Zelda and Mario so far and this week i want to pick up another game most likely a bethesda game cause i want to support them and i miss doom and skyrim :( but i cant decide which one i should get first?
I will get both eventually but for now or his week rather i can only pick up one ill get the other one next month since i can only afford 1 triple A €60 game a month and a Indie..
I do have no multiplayer games for my switch yet and the PS4 version i joined late and it was dead online i heard the switch is rly active online and prob stay that way untill another big shooter comes..
Skyrim is just another rpg single player game great one tho and on the PS4 i used to get alot of ce errors that made me loose tons of progress so i never beat skyrim then again i never beat doom either when i did had it..
Anyway bottom line is ill get both but which one first would you all recommand?
Just having trouble deciding...

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah you are prob right but i dont think the multiplayer is going anywhere tho not untill another first person shooter comes out doom is the only shooter on switch itll prob stay that way for a bit..

Ill go ahead and get doom then
Im getting better internet next week anyway..

I'm going to be asking myself the same question here soon. I'd go Doom if you want multiplayer. Do it now while there's still some players.

Last edited by Zeldalife89,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free