Homebrew doom 64 3DS port?

D

Deleted User

if someone manages to port gzdoom then the mod version will probably happen, but it seems like nobody cares all too much about gzdoom so i doubt it'll happen any time soon

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
would it be possible to make a 3ds port of doom 64?
Having ports of the original doom, i don't really see the point (yes, i know it's a different game, but still)
You could emulate it with Daedlus X64 tho.. right? im not sure about compatibility but in theory you can, and i'm pretty sure i've read people say it runs full speed. So more reason to never have a port.

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you have a New 3DS you can probably run Daedalus X64 on it and play it.

But if your 3DS is the Old model, well... you don't have many options.

Last edited by Moon164,

elhobbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it be possible to make a 3ds port of doom 64?
There is a ds port so a 3ds port is possible. Finding someone motivated to create it is another issue ...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if someone manages to port gzdoom then the mod version will probably happen, but it seems like nobody cares all too much about gzdoom so i doubt it'll happen any time soon
The original doom source was created to be platform independent. Gzdoom not so much. Porting to the 3ds would require rewriting quite a bit of code.

bob1212

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a ds port so a 3ds port is possible. Finding someone motivated to create it is another issue ...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The original doom source was created to be platform independent. Gzdoom not so much. Porting to the 3ds would require rewriting quite a bit of code.
If there’s a ds port can’t you use twilight menu ++ or forward it to home screen with ndsbootstrap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)