Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarochan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Server maintenance going on right now nothing's going to work until after 2 PDT.

You can also check by clicking on the icon on top right corner of bottom screen and clicking "いますぐチェック" aka "SpotPass Delivery Check".
yes i did that several times, but i ha
Server maintenance going on right now nothing's going to work until after 2 PDT.

You can also check by clicking on the icon on top right corner of bottom screen and clicking "いますぐチェック" aka "SpotPass Delivery Check".
yes i did that several times but i haven't received yet... orz

tarochan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It could be the server issue since it's in maintenance for another hour or so. That or they are blocking them.
thank you for teaching me everything. I'll try after that, and please send me another note if i couldn't get previous one... sorry for my poor English.

zhizai00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I can help!I'm abit slow since im helping someone move along with having a party tomorrow but I'll try to reach whoever needs help when I can.FC is in my sig so PM if you add me.Im US region.
2810-1375-8536 please add me ! I need US code.

wx9kvh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BL4Z3D247, still haven't received the doodlebomb, i see there was server maintenance so maybe try sending it again a little later if you remember? I would greatly appreciate it. Hope this gets solved on Nintendo's end. Oh, i sent you a test swapdoodle, if you didnt get it then something is for sure wrong on the server side.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@zhizai00 Sent.
How about me
Sent.
@BL4Z3D247, still haven't received the doodlebomb, i see there was server maintenance so maybe try sending it again a little later if you remember? I would greatly appreciate it. Hope this gets solved on Nintendo's end. Oh, i sent you a test swapdoodle, if you didnt get it then something is for sure wrong on the server side.
Sent again.

I just Doodlebomb'd my entire friend list. Sorry if I had already sent one but I'm running late for work. :P

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

Danook27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritius
Some body send nots for me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm stil wating

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some body send nots for me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm stil wating
Do you have swapdoodle installed??? And the files on there? Im sure someone sent you one. Are you USA? I no longer bring my 3ds to work, but Im sure if you ask and supply a FC and add them back then you'd get one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto