Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! I haven't received it yet, when I check for Spotpass update it gives me a 004-3003 error, cannot connect to server. I guess I will need to wait for server to be fixed before receiving it?
Yeah, I have been geting an error too these last days when checking the spotpass status on swapdoodle.
I'll try again if you still don't get it

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks! I haven't received it yet, when I check for Spotpass update it gives me a 004-3003 error, cannot connect to server. I guess I will need to wait for server to be fixed before receiving it?

Same error code here, I am still waiting for swapdoodle to be able to connect to nintendo servers. If your system gets to connect, I would appreciate a reply to this message or including my account name @hurrz in your message, thanks alot!

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@FaceFTW note sure if you need more USA helpers but I just updated my 3ds and installed doodlebomb :D FC- 2380 - 6770 - 9587

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The servers are currently down ):
Are they still down? They seem up to me. They are most likely going to block this sadly...

albinorabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@FaceFTW note sure if you need more USA helpers but I just updated my 3ds and installed doodlebomb :D FC- 2380 - 6770 - 9587

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are they still down? They seem up to me. They are most likely going to block this sadly...
What region? I'm EUR and they're down for me sadly.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think you could send me a bomb to US 1779-1707-8230 ?
I've already added you. Really really appreciate it.
Sent.
People who are asking for Doodlebombs should send a note back to the sender when they receive the bomb. @Instantnoodles sent me a meaningless note so I think he got the bomb fine. It would've been "halp!" if he needed a new one. @FaceFTW I think that would be a good way to confirm without cluttering up this thread.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

gumilove989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Giodude pls send me a doodlebomb heres my friendcode: 1994-2556-8711 (usa ) tnx in advance i can wait for it so take your time and i already added you

...still waiting pls dont ignore me pls:creep:

Last edited by gumilove989,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto