Hacking Does Yume 2kki 3DS Exist?

Parax342

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a port of Yume 2kki to the 3ds as an easy installable .cia? I know i can use EasyRPG Player but I haven't been able to make it work and I was wondering if there was a cia.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
thats yume nikki, not yume 2kki. I actually have that cia and it is very buggy and prone to crashes
Ah, that’s my bad. I don’t think anyone has made a precompiled cia build for 2kki at this moment.

Reactions: Parax342

shwcvda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a port of Yume 2kki to the 3ds as an easy installable .cia? I know i can use EasyRPG Player but I haven't been able to make it work and I was wondering if there was a cia.
yume 2kki is a finnicky rpgmaker game, and easyrpg player is a finnicky application, so the likelyhood of this working out for you is definitely slim. ports for rpgmaker games (like corpse party i think) are pretty rare and need alot of rewriting to function.

ReiTheNameless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmmmm, there would be one way to play Yume 2kki on your 3ds, but you would have to install EasyRPG maker on your 3ds CFW.
Then on the wiki you can download the game files and then put it in your easyRPG maker file. The only problem is that, obviously, the game runs slowly.

Reactions: shwcvda

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night