Does Xenoblade 3D have a Pokemon-like save security?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by JustPingo, Apr 4, 2015.

1. JustPingo
    OP

JustPingo GBAtemp Fan

Jan 11, 2015
    France
    Hi!

I have a Gateway, and I always use CIA files.
    As Xenoblade Chronicles can't be converted yet, I'm planning on buying a second microSD card to play waiting for the CIA.
    For convenience, when the CIA will be out, I will transfer my save to my CIA file.
    So my question is: does Xenoblade Chronicles have a security that would block me to copy my save? Because I don't want to start over when I'll transfer.
    If it does, is there a way to get around it?

Thanks in advance!

2. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    I don't think so, and even if it has, you can just delete the secure value with SaveDataFiler.

Margen67 likes this.
  3. Diag

Diag GBAtemp Regular

Feb 25, 2014
    Gambia, The
    the battery of my n3ds ran out, and now when i´ve restarted it, my xenoblade 3ds save file is gone D:

it was just a few hours and i wasn´t far.. but sucks yea... don´t know if this related to a n3ds game and gateway, or typical for gateway and battery (i´ve just saved before) or i´m just unlucky ^^.. has somebody else a problem like that with xenoblade? the save files shouldn´t be much different from other the saves of other games or?

4. JustPingo
    OP

JustPingo GBAtemp Fan

Jan 11, 2015
    France
    Oh ok, didn't know about that!
    Thanks.

5. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    Already explained here : http://gbatemp.net/threads/opened-f...froze-save-game-reverted.385825/#post-5430876

6. Diag

Diag GBAtemp Regular

Feb 25, 2014
    Gambia, The
    thank you, didn´t know that :( will try it with the cia then (when there will be a cia) and look after the battery in the future more (never happened before -.-)