Hacking Does Xenoblade 3D have a Pokemon-like save security?

JustPingo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi!

I have a Gateway, and I always use CIA files.
As Xenoblade Chronicles can't be converted yet, I'm planning on buying a second microSD card to play waiting for the CIA.
For convenience, when the CIA will be out, I will transfer my save to my CIA file.
So my question is: does Xenoblade Chronicles have a security that would block me to copy my save? Because I don't want to start over when I'll transfer.
If it does, is there a way to get around it?

Thanks in advance!

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the battery of my n3ds ran out, and now when i´ve restarted it, my xenoblade 3ds save file is gone D:

it was just a few hours and i wasn´t far.. but sucks yea... don´t know if this related to a n3ds game and gateway, or typical for gateway and battery (i´ve just saved before) or i´m just unlucky ^^.. has somebody else a problem like that with xenoblade? the save files shouldn´t be much different from other the saves of other games or?

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
the battery of my n3ds ran out, and now when i´ve restarted it, my xenoblade 3ds save file is gone D:

it was just a few hours and i wasn´t far.. but sucks yea... don´t know if this related to a n3ds game and gateway, or typical for gateway and battery (i´ve just saved before) or i´m just unlucky ^^.. has somebody else a problem like that with xenoblade? the save files shouldn´t be much different from other the saves of other games or?

Already explained here : http://gbatemp.net/threads/opened-f...froze-save-game-reverted.385825/#post-5430876

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thank you, didn´t know that :( will try it with the cia then (when there will be a cia) and look after the battery in the future more (never happened before -.-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...