Hacking Does nds-card.com take Paypal?

D

Deleted-379826

What are said instructions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You email them your order number, they give you their paypal, you pay said amount WITHOUT leaving any comments or anything. They ship when they receive the payment

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You email them your order number, they give you their paypal, you pay said amount WITHOUT leaving any comments or anything. They ship when they receive the payment
What the heck? I never had to proceed that way.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've bought from them in 2013 I think. I simply went with the usual paypal link, like in ebay and other online stores.
They had to change the way they do it because PayPal has a new terms and conditions. They no longer allow flashcart a to be bought or sold using their service. So now you have to do it in a roundabout way.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
They had to change the way they do it because PayPal has a new terms and conditions. They no longer allow flashcart a to be bought or sold using their service. So now you have to do it in a roundabout way.
Well that really sucks. There goes it. Anyway Credit cards exist.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes they accept paypal, but just like mostly everyone else has said there's a special way they do it. They don't accept direct payment from the website, but rather you send them your order number they send you info on where to send the money, and then you use paypal to send the money to the company. It seems a little sketch but it works and I've received every product I've purchased.

ifrit05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like others said before, it may seem sketchy, but they are the only flash cart service GBATemp specifically recommends, so they wouldn't dare harm their reputation they got going.

I've bought many cards from them without any issues whatsoever.

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk