Does Mario party 4-6 work with Dios Mios?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Katen, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Katen
    OP

Katen Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2014
    United States
    I've followed a youtube video and modded my Wii to where I can run Gamecube games through Dios Mios. After completing the video I've been able to run every game I've loaded onto the USB but the Mario party games. I only get black screens. I've tried versions 1 and 1.01. I don't know how to get those specific games to work.

Thank you for taking the time to help me,
    Katen.

2. Katen
    OP

Katen Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2014
    United States
    To be more specific I used this youtube tutorial hopefully with knowing what tutorial I used to modify my Wii, I can get some answers.

Thanks,
    Katen

3. Katen
    OP

Katen Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2014
    United States
    Thank you for your help and I am sorry that I have posted in the wrong category.

4. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

GBAtemp Patron
    mightymuffy is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2002
    United Kingdom
    Wigan, land of the Pies
    I've certainly had MP4, 5 & 6 running in the past via Dios Mios.... might be bad isos (though having all 3 bad and the rest of your GC games ok is a bit unlucky :lol: ) They're marked as green in the compatibility list too, with only NMM being a problem.... Try downloading from another source.
    Like Kelton2 says though, do try out Nintendont instead (although that won't fix your problem if your isos are bad....)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice