Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by tunip3, Jan 5, 2017.
and are there many tutorials
Yes it does, however, with A9LH you don't need an emuNAND.
1) Download EmuNAND9 and move the EmuNAND9.bin file to your luma/payloads folder.
2) Rename that file to a button, similar to Hourglass9. i.e. up_Emu9.bin.
3) Make a backup of your SD card on your computer.
4) Open EmuNAND9 on boot by pressing and holding the button you assigned it to and by pressing the Power button.
5) Select Complete EmuNAND Setup or Complete RedNAND Setup and follow the on screen instructions. RedNAND is slightly smaller than EmuNAND.
6) Google search and download TinyFormat and install the CIA onto your sysNAND.
7) Launch it and press the button is says to press to format your sysNAND and therefore unlinking your NANDs.
If you want to boot into your emuNAND directly, press Select when you boot your system, uncheck Autoboot SysNAND, and that should allow you to boot directly into your emuNAND.
Your OFW won't effect A9LH applications.
And emuNAND9 is pretty straightfroward. You can either use to to make an emuNAND/redNAND or simply use it to refomart your SD card.
is there much need and can posibly launch a full gateway set up withount the cartdridge use the gateway
If your not a dev or don't have a gateway card no reason to make an emunand with a9lh.
You need a gateway card to boot gateway mode.
e: Just gonna delete this because my brain failed to comprehend what was even going on.
I already told them how to set up an emuNAND.