Gaming Does Corpse Party have an English option?

qqq1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing no since I'm not seeing anything about it. Things I saw in English must have been from other releases of the game. If there is an English option hidden somewhere please let me know. Thanks.

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude. It's a Japanese game. There is NO English. I am screwing around with it to see if I can translate the main 5 chapters, but I am not having much luck. XSEED said they most likely will bring it over due to the exclusive extra chapters.

Reactions: Abcdfv

qqq1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude. It's a Japanese game. There is NO English. I am screwing around with it to see if I can translate the main 5 chapters, but I am not having much luck. XSEED said they most likely will bring it over due to the exclusive extra chapters.
I have the Japanese version of Bravely Default and it has English. I didn't know if that was a common thing to do or not. I guess I could always play one of the other versions if they don't plan on a US release.

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if I'm stating the obvious here, but there was a PSP version of this games that had English text and Japanese voices.

Maybe this could make it easier to make an Undub, but someone has to open up the game and see if the files match / are not proprietary. Also the 3DS has more content if I'm not mistaken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?