Does Corpse Party have an English option?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by qqq1, Aug 30, 2015.

1. qqq1
    OP

qqq1 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    I'm guessing no since I'm not seeing anything about it. Things I saw in English must have been from other releases of the game. If there is an English option hidden somewhere please let me know. Thanks.

2. TheGrayShow1467

TheGrayShow1467 屈折

Oct 12, 2014
    United States
    Dude. It's a Japanese game. There is NO English. I am screwing around with it to see if I can translate the main 5 chapters, but I am not having much luck. XSEED said they most likely will bring it over due to the exclusive extra chapters.

Abcdfv likes this.
  3. qqq1
    OP

qqq1 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    I have the Japanese version of Bravely Default and it has English. I didn't know if that was a common thing to do or not. I guess I could always play one of the other versions if they don't plan on a US release.

4. Zeriel

Zeriel Squid Kid

Jul 10, 2015
    Yea no english and the Japanese is pretty tough. Lot's of Kanji and no furigana.

5. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    I'm not sure if I'm stating the obvious here, but there was a PSP version of this games that had English text and Japanese voices.

6. Zeriel

Zeriel Squid Kid

Jul 10, 2015
    Maybe this could make it easier to make an Undub, but someone has to open up the game and see if the files match / are not proprietary. Also the 3DS has more content if I'm not mistaken