Hacking does anyone know spanish?

niclicious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I purchased a ninjapass x9 from discoazul.com - its a mistake since online translators dont exactly translate...they do a good job but not enought

if anyone could translate this for me i would be very greatful....

Comment
Su pedido ha sido enviado hoy 1/12/06. En un plazo de 48/72 horas, sin contar fines de semana ni festivos, recibirá su pedido. Su nº de Certificado Urgente: ********
Puede consultar el estado de su envio en la página oficial de correos: www.correos.es

and what is that website....babel fish does not translate.....

anyhelp would be appreciated....and i understand literal translations are not necessary....if someone could sum up what i need to do i would be very greatful...thanks

S

SS_Shagen

I purchased a ninjapass x9 from discoazul.com - its a mistake since online translators dont exactly translate...they do a good job but not enought

if anyone could translate this for me i would be very greatful....

Comment
Su pedido ha sido enviado hoy 1/12/06. En un plazo de 48/72 horas, sin contar fines de semana ni festivos, recibirá su pedido. Su nº de Certificado Urgente: ********
Puede consultar el estado de su envio en la página oficial de correos: www.correos.es

and what is that website....babel fish does not translate.....

anyhelp would be appreciated....and i understand literal translations are not necessary....if someone could sum up what i need to do i would be very greatful...thanks

Your order has been sent today 12/1/06 (December first). Between 48 to 72 hours, not counting weekends or holidays, you will receive your order. Your "Urgent Certified" (literary translation of "Certificado Urgente") # is : ********

You can check the status of your order in the official mailing page: www.correos.es

hope that helps
smile.gif

Strokemouth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It says your order was shipped and you will receive it in 48-72 hours minus weekends or holidays. It then gives you a tracking number and refers you to correos.es to check the status.

Edit: Heh, SIMUL-POST!
rofl2.gif

niclicious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does this mean im shit out of luck? El estado actual de su envío es el siguiente:

Número de envío: ***************
Fecha:
Descripción: La información sobre su envío todavía no está disponible. Por favor, realice su consulta transcurridos unos días.
Estado: Información sobre su envío no disponible.
Para conocer las condiciones y términos de este servicio pulse aquí

i used google to translate and I understand most of it....
would you people try to bail on this and cancel the order...they still havent charged my credit card and every time i email them they send me back the first message....

what would you do? im in the united states and now i have a 1gb kingston microSD from newegg just arrived today and nothing to do with it....

just to let you know i also order a ds-x and realhotstuff is claiming its sitting in customs and has to sit there for 5 days....i swear Ill be over it before i get anything

advice needed

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Número de envío: ***************
Fecha:
Descripción: La información sobre su envío todavía no está disponible. Por favor, realice su consulta transcurridos unos días.
Estado: Información sobre su envío no disponible.
Para conocer las condiciones y términos de este servicio pulse aquí

shipment number: **************
Date:
Description: the information about your shipment its not available yet. Please, make your consult passed a few days.
State: Information about your shipment not available
To know terms and conditions of this service click here

niclicious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"Please, make your consult passed a few days"

does that mean try again later?

the website i ordered it from says it shipped

the post office says 'consult later' 6 days later.....

mutherfucker....

oh well thanks.....nico

niclicious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, your right. it this guy from sweden's fault. he said he ordered one on fri and got it by monday afternoon....

im such a sucker......

an i apologize that this is in the complete wrong forum.....thanks spanish speaking people.....nico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up