Gaming Does anyone have Let's Sing 2018 ?

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is a bit of a long shot but does anyone here own or played Let's Sing 2018 ?

I have questions specifically about the microphone that is used, obviously the digital version won't come with a microphone so would be interested to hear from anyone who purchased it and a microphone on it's own

I am wanting to buy a usb microphone that I can use across multiple platforms and no not all microphones will work with all games, for example on the PS4 the original usb Singstar microphone's won't work with the PS4 game 'Just Sing' or 'The Voice'

My end game is to find a microphone that will work with the switch's singing game and those on the PS4 also

Hope this makes sense and thanks

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if Sony's official PS4 headset works on the Switch. I wonder that too actually, since it's a pretty expensive headset so it would be amazing that it also works on Switch.
Any others tested that too? Since I don;t know how to test that stuff on the Switch, I also don't own the game.

Reactions: peteruk

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
This is a bit of a long shot but does anyone here own or played Let's Sing 2018 ?

I have questions specifically about the microphone that is used, obviously the digital version won't come with a microphone so would be interested to hear from anyone who purchased it and a microphone on it's own

I am wanting to buy a usb microphone that I can use across multiple platforms and no not all microphones will work with all games, for example on the PS4 the original usb Singstar microphone's won't work with the PS4 game 'Just Sing' or 'The Voice'

My end game is to find a microphone that will work with the switch's singing game and those on the PS4 also

Hope this makes sense and thanks
I have it with a 2set Mic version

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't suppose by any chance you would know who manufactured these mic's or if they have a specific part number etc... ?

The goal is to purchase a mic/s that I can use on PS4 and Switch
There's nothing on the mic, no date, no manufacturer, not even in the manual or box, everything on the warrantycard goes back to kochmedia/voxlerGames
I know there's a PS4 version, so i asume the mics included would work with the PS4 version, but i don't know if it works with singstar on PS4, never tried that

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's nothing on the mic, no date, no manufacturer, not even in the manual or box, everything on the warrantycard goes back to kochmedia/voxlerGames
I know there's a PS4 version, so i asume the mics included would work with the PS4 version, but i don't know if it works with singstar on PS4, never tried that

Thanks for the info's

Out of interest in the game when you're singing does your voice come out of the speakers or is it one of those where it just registers your voice on the screen ?

Are you happy with the game ?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for the info's

Out of interest in the game when you're singing does your voice come out of the speakers or is it one of those where it just registers your voice on the screen ?

Are you happy with the game ?
Ok, just tested it, because my kids always play that.

You can hear your own voice, but you can silence it in settings, you have to listen carefully to hear your own voice over the other singing voices, but i bet you can all customize it (didn't look into that, i'm not a singstar/let's sing fan :D )

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, just tested it, because my kids always play that.

You can hear your own voice, but you can silence it in settings, you have to listen carefully to hear your own voice over the other singing voices, but i bet you can all customize it (didn't look into that, i'm not a singstar/let's sing fan :D )

Great stuff, thanks for doing that it's appreciated....... My family love playing singing games and it's sometimes hard to find out everything you want to know, unless you know someone who owns the game

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Great stuff, thanks for doing that it's appreciated....... My family love playing singing games and it's sometimes hard to find out everything you want to know, unless you know someone who owns the game
Same here, (i just watch :D ) But we have various singstars on PS3/PS4 with the wireless mics and let's sing on Switch and a few other singing games
Also on Xbox360 i own a few singing games, it's more fun with a bunch of people anyway (lucky i have a wife and 3 daughters who love it)

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but nothing beats Sing Star on the PS2. Those were the days when that type of game worked well. And there was no lag. I have not been able to find any true karaoke game like Sing Star for PS2. Not even the PS3 or PS4 version of Sing Star can compare. What does it is the latency was nearly 0 on a PS2, but on a PS3/4 there is a noticeable annoying difference (even after fiddling with settings) and you can hear just the music without the karaoke lady singing with you... Correct me if I am wrong, but is there something new out there that I am unaware of? I really miss the karaoke games and hope one is available in the US for Switch that has good music and functions well.

Last edited by morrison22,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does the singstar mics that Plus 2 into 1 adapter work on switch for this game?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any ideas anyone?
I was wondering about that too. I have a "We Sing" USB hub with three mics (all official mics for the Wii) and hope I can use them with Let's Sing 2018 as well.

Last edited by lordelan,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have another question:
There are no complete song lists at all for the DLCs. No matter where I look (eShop, Playstion store), only 5 songs are listed.
I know that that's because they most likely only got the licence for 5 "good" songs and the rest is more unknown stuff but I'd like to have the full lists nevertheless.
Does anybody have a DLC and can post a full song list?

CoolAlpha

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anybody know if a usb sound card would work with a 3.5mm mic? Like this one
sku_5831_1.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person