Hacking does 10.4 kill downgrade?

hemozayk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Few minutes ago... my console updated to 10.4 and.... !@#$%¨&*(*&¨%$#@ ALL!!!! lose my custom firmware and dont connect with browserhax again... perfectly...

Reactions: cathalus

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Few minutes ago... my console updated to 10.4 and.... !@#$%¨&*(*&¨%$#@ ALL!!!! lose my custom firmware and dont connect with browserhax again... perfectly...

if you back up your nand.bin you can still downgrade it but it involves hard modding and flashing the .bin file.

hemozayk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if you back up your nand.bin you can still downgrade it but it involves hard modding and flashing the .bin file.
holy power of unlucky uggly fat and fallen guy kkkkkkkkk i don't have a nand backup because i lose hard disk of my pc and all data content....resuming, NAND backup lose and i !@#$%¨&*()(*&¨%$# in mid of a !@#$%¨&

Last edited by hemozayk,

Jarryd1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys I'm new to gateway (set it up this week). I upgraded my emunand today not realising that I shouldn't of by my sysnand is fine. What's the best way I go about fixing my emunand back to a version where I can still play games ?

hemozayk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys I'm new to gateway (set it up this week). I upgraded my emunand today not realising that I shouldn't of by my sysnand is fine. What's the best way I go about fixing my emunand back to a version where I can still play games ?
CAUTION LITTLE ONE, THIS BAD LUCK OCCURRIED WITH ME A FEW MINUTES AND I TRIED TO FORMAT EMUNAND AGAIN AND UPDATE OLD EMUNAND BUT FOR MY SURPRISE STILL BE A SYSNAND NOT EMUNAND>>>>>>>> WITCHCRAFT

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The whole point of having an emuNAND is so that it can play unsigned software while still being able to have the latest FW.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

unless you backed up your emunand using emunand tool, only way to get it working is, format your sd, and reinstall emunand and update emunand using 10.3 cias.

Reactions: hemozayk

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CAUTION LITTLE ONE, THIS BAD LUCK OCCURRIED WITH ME A FEW MINUTES AND I TRIED TO FORMAT EMUNAND AGAIN AND UPDATE OLD EMUNAND BUT FOR MY SURPRISE STILL BE A SYSNAND NOT EMUNAND>>>>>>>> WITCHCRAFT

This is why I have like.....10 NAND.bin back ups...one in my wallet on a SD card... one on my pc... several on other hard drives... I leave nothing to chance. I even have a SD card in a safe deposit box just incase....

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hold L before go into ds profile and format emunand when you can boot into emunand just find some way to update to 10.3 again with 3dnus or sysupdater tutorial everywhere

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is why I have like.....10 NAND.bin back ups...one in my wallet on a SD card... one on my pc... several on other hard drives... I leave nothing to chance. I even have a SD card in a safe deposit box just incase....

That's pretty hardcore, heh. I have a couple myself, but 10? :P

Shame about memchunkhax2 being killed off though.

Reactions: Ralph1611

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol