Gunfreak11

OP
Trophies
Website
teamvierling.com
XP
Country
United States
In light of all these new (and awesome!) homebrew programs, I thought that I would introduce something. I know im a newb, but from what I know, the wii is a tad bit more powerful than the xbox.

Anyways, onto the point. It seems that the wii has one program for every task. We have homebrew browser, snes9x, sd explorer, etc. The only thing is... is that there is no integration! I thought that there should be an app which puts everything together. In a sense, it would be like windows. You have a box for every task your doing! Now, some things should have settings, which are configured for every app. For example - Pause process on hide or other junk like that.

Now I thought of two possible problems

- What if one process conflicts with another?

- What if you try to two+ changes to the IOS structure.

For the first, I thought that it could possibly be ran off of a cIOS or maybe its own ios. This is to ensure that if something goes wrong, your safe..

As for the second - IDK, and if I did, I wouldnt write it ( right now anyways ) because typing on the wii is a pain.

I'll develop more on this idea when im using a keyboard... ugh!

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gunfreak11 said:
... is that there is no integration! I thought that there should be an app which puts everything together. In a sense, it would be like windows. You have a box for every task your doing!

that sounds like the system menu to me. make wads of what you want and stick 'em on the system menu.

i personally love the wii's menu's and interface. also i may have no idea what you are talking about.

D

Deleted User

Gunfreak11 said:
In light of all these new (and awesome!) homebrew programs, I thought that I would introduce something. I know im a newb, but from what I know, the wii is a tad bit more powerful than the xbox.

Anyways, onto the point. It seems that the wii has one program for every task. We have homebrew browser, snes9x, sd explorer, etc. The only thing is... is that there is no integration! I thought that there should be an app which puts everything together. In a sense, it would be like windows. You have a box for every task your doing! Now, some things should have settings, which are configured for every app. For example - Pause process on hide or other junk like that.

For the first, I thought that it could possibly be ran off of a cIOS or maybe its own ios. This is to ensure that if something goes wrong, your safe..

As for the second - IDK, and if I did, I wouldnt write it ( right now anyways ) because typing on the wii is a pain.

So you want windows for wii??
Will Linux do?

Gunfreak11

OP
Trophies
Website
teamvierling.com
XP
Country
United States
dnmn8e said:
Gunfreak11 said:

So you want windows for wii??
Will Linux do?

no... As simple as it can get -

I want to run multiple wii applications at once.

D

Deleted User

Gunfreak11 said:
no... As simple as it can get -

I want to run multiple wii applications at once.

I doubt the wii has the ability to do that. It just doesn't have the horsepower

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: