Hardware do your psp slims also have this on the screen??

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! everybody i would like to know if you also have what it looks like some sort of transparent layer on the screen (like if it was some kind of hori filter) but very well aplied on the screen ?
did sony implemejnt this to avoid scratching or am i wrong and the scren is itself a single plastic layer? i mean im not going to pull it but it really seems that is a filter...
Can you confirm or tell your thoughts on this ???

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't have one but if I am not mistaken its just the plastic they put on it so the screen doesn't get scratched during shipping. It should come off if you peel it off. Could be wrong though...

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have one but if I am not mistaken its just the plastic they put on it so the screen doesn't get scratched during shipping. It should come off if you peel it off. Could be wrong though...
well in my opinion it looks too perfect for a plastic (no bubles no wear marks) thanks for replying !! I would like to hear also input from slim users.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much everything from an iPOD to a Tom Tom comes with a factory pressed, scratchless, bubbleless screen protector so the screen is safe during shipping. I usually leave it on until it either starts to peel or gets scratched and then I take it off. It's a pretty safe bet that's what you have on your PSP.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty much everything from an iPOD to a Tom Tom comes with a factory pressed, scratchless, bubbleless screen protector so the screen is safe during shipping. I usually leave it on until it either starts to peel or gets scratched and then I take it off. It's a pretty safe bet that's what you have on your PSP.

Yeah ok but until now i already bought and also firmwared three sealed (old model) psp's and none of them came with that usual plastic that you are saying wich i know from other gadgets, and also that's not the kind of the same material (this one is different but thanks for your opinion.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Dude your a fucking moron. I bet you posted that message because you either WANT me to get offended since I can Read Portuguese and Spanish. Or you're stupider than I thought, you're one of the fucking losers who type in different languages and offend others so that you cant get hurt cause you think mods can't read it. Well guess what. FUCK YOU.

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its factory pressed, of course it won't have bubbles, jeez you seem retarded.

english only please

Dude your a fucking moron. I bet you posted that message because you either WANT me to get offended since I can Read Portuguese and Spanish. Or you're stupider than I thought, you're one of the fucking losers who type in different languages and offend others so that you cant get hurt cause you think mods can't read it. Well guess what. FUCK YOU.

Well well, you lousy piece of shit ... and stupid cunt, 
I saw no point in you calling me retard first so if you want to play that game i can go there too but, seriously do you want me to translate what i said for the moderators to read well i´t s ok here it goes:
tú é que deves ser um anormal e um palhaço. Muitos plásticos que revestem estes gadgets apresentam bolhas e tornam o visor mais baço mas pronto tinhas que tentar ofender não é?
Pronto volta lá para a selva!

equals to :
It is you who must be retard and also clown. A lot of these so called plastics that are present in these kind of gadgets do really show some bubles and also make the lcd more hard to see but, you know, ok you had to try to offend me right??

Ok ok go back to the jungle.

You see, you fucking cunt i did'nt started anything, it was you by calling me retard for asking a simple question.
I have no need to play nice guy in front of anyone and besides i used portuguese language because i really saw no point in stating direct ofenses for everyone who reads this and doesnt deserve them.
but as you can see you faggot i'm translating now. Sorry everybody else for being this rude but this cocksmoker deserves it.
Now grab a life, and some milk and cookies and chill.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I won't say anything else. And Maybe in your country, they may have the bubbles but really, NOT HERE. I'm done. You know now that its the screen protector it comes with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC