• Total voters

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
*Barf* Anime makes me sick. I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever made the first anime comic. *Prepares self for flames*

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a big anime person. I really really liked Death Note. I also enjoyed Berserk (aside from the last few epis), and to a degree Fate/Stay Nite. I believe that is all the ones that I have watched. Oh yeah, and I saw the last few episodes of Full Metal Alchemist.

I'm not super into it, but I'm not entirely against it either. I do, however detest super otaku anime fanboys/fangirls that wished they lived in Japan and eat and sleep Japanese culture, but then again, who doesn't?
smile.gif

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i'm not a big follower of anime but i watched the usual suspects like Bebop, EVA, Death Note, Akira. right now i'm following Casshern: SINS.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hell Yeah, i watch it as much as i can (1 Episode a day due to Limited bandwith
sad.gif
).
Right now i'm watching Bleach, 1 more Episode till current. Have been watching only bleach for about 3 months.

ctkxtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I treat anime like I would with any cartoon or live show, by going at my own pace and watching recommended stuff (and ignoring the fanbase, which helps me tremendously).

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've seen the DBZ series, 3 times now I think lol.
Atm, I'm watching bleach (so, waiting for the next ep every week).

First I also watched Naruto, but it just sucks.
I tried.. What's the name again.. Soul Eater?
But didn't really enjoy it..
Same for One Piece.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I like Clannad series, Kanon 2006, Air, ToHeart and ToHeart2, Elfen Lied, Please Twins, Lucky Star, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Rec, Myself; Yourself, Pretty Cure series, Younger Sister Juice (Hentai), Akeneiro ni Somarusaka (favorite), Yamamoto Yohko, Allison & Lilli, Kanokon, Puchipuri Yuushi, Rosario+Vampire series, Cocotto Sister, Weeding Peach, Canvass 2, and stuff like those with cute girls. lol

Have you watched the anime I watched? PM me if you saw them.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, I don't. Every anime I've watched just seemed really... childish. I get the feeling that I'm watching something that's made for 10 year old boys. It's not that I want to be tough or something, I just don't get it. For games it's a completely different matter (anime cutscenes are usually quite nice), but as a TV series or movie, I just don't get it.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
clubecgr said:
I like Clannad series, Kanon 2006, Air, ToHeart and ToHeart2, Elfen Lied, Please Twins, Lucky Star, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Rec, Myself; Yourself, Pretty Cure series, Younger Sister Juice (Hentai), Akeneiro ni Somarusaka (favorite), Yamamoto Yohko, Allison & Lilli, Kanokon, Puchipuri Yuushi, Rosario+Vampire series, Cocotto Sister, Weeding Peach, Canvass 2, and stuff like those with cute girls. lol

I like the more cuter anime myself and if you aren't watching Fresh Pretty Cure please start since it's the new 6th season. I also recommend Sister Princess if you haven't watched it. Nice to see another Pretty Cure fan by the way.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Maikel Steneker said:
No, I don't. Every anime I've watched just seemed really... childish. I get the feeling that I'm watching something that's made for 10 year old boys. It's not that I want to be tough or something, I just don't get it. For games it's a completely different matter (anime cutscenes are usually quite nice), but as a TV series or movie, I just don't get it.

Try Death Note.

triassic911 said:
Only the dragonball series (including z, gt) since that's like the best anime show ever. I've watched them like 20 times. It's that good. Other than that, anime sucks.

This statement is hilarious beyond words.

QUOTE(Shakraka @ Feb 19 2009, 01:44 AM)
I prefer mecha anime over the rest, however there are non-mecha anime I like.

FUCK YES MECHA.

I watch quite a few anime series and plowing through as many as I can atm because of the holidays. Currently I'm watching;

- Gantz
- Gundam 08th MS team
- Michiko To Hatchin
- GaoGaiGar
- Gundam Seed
- D.Gray Man
- Neon Genesis Evangelion

I've also started reading some more manga and I've caught up completely with the Eyeshield 21 manga and I'm currently working my way through Prince Of Tennis. Once I finish these Shonen Jump series I might get started on more serious manga.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Naruto Shippuuden FTW!

-I used to watch Pokemon, Digimon, card captors, yu gi oh and now I watch Naruto.
I been watching it for about 11 years, since I was about 4 when I got into pokemanz, the games are still awesomesauce
rofl2.gif

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clubecgr said:

Anejiru Juice! Good shit.

xcalibur, make sure you watch FINAL (OVA) when you're done. Epic levels are on par with Gurren Lagann.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!