• Total voters

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, i hate April first, for the simple reason that so many sites give weird information, that makes you doubt the websites general honesty. I get happy about new changes and such... and then I remember that its April First...
dry.gif

GBAtemp card for example... Im not sure whether to believe it or dismiss it?
cry.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem is most of the jokes happen BEFORE the actual day, most are really crap nowadays, I remember them being really great and funny. I was gonna do one myself involving the guy who played Luigi in the Mario film and saying that he was to play Ganon in the Zelda film, but it was crap and well stupid.

Anyone remember the joke about blood being enabled in SNES Mortal Kombat by taping a coin to the side of it? The best we got this year was the boring Mushroom Kingdom Hearts one, which was done weeks ago.

Not against the fun of it, its just that there's no funny ones now.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Really good jokes are good the whole year through, no need for a special day to tell them. April Fools' only serves to encourage crap jokes and lame pranks.

Fatal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why should I hate it? April 1st is the day that sarcasm and lies reign supreme. This usually results in hilarity and laughter. Both of which I am a strong supporter of (the hilarity and laughter that is). As long as the jokes are pulled off right, April Fool's Day should be fun.

living-ghost

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The fun part about April fools is it is the same day that the Canadian Air Force was formed.

Are you joking? The air force was formed on Feburary first...

To quote the front page story at http://www.airforce.forces.gc.ca/index_e.asp

"Happy Birthday Air Force!
The Air Force has a rich history of service to Canada and Canadians officially dating back to April 1, 1924 when the Royal Canadian Air Force was formed. This year, as the Air Force celebrates 83 outstanding years, we honour some of the early pioneers of the Air Force, in all its incarnations, and those who followed in their footsteps-members of their own families."

The full article is at http://www.airforce.forces.gc.ca/newsroom/...cat=114&id=2862

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1